All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Arsenal take 5 off a Chelsea team who had been on a wee run of form. Been saying for ages, looking like the top league will go to the wire.
  3. Yesterday
  4. A mini-supermarket. Back to its original purpose.
  5. I agree. I like the way the four sets of flats look like four stands. A very creative way to acknowledge what was there before.
  6. Ah know mate and if we were away I'd be less hopeful. Anyhow, great to be involved in a possible European place, beats that relegatiin/play off pish. πŸ˜‰
  7. Yeah you would think after Ross County and Dundee getting positive results against them then we should be due one aswell, sadly it never seems to work out that way for us..☹️
  8. The waitress was dishing out nuts today and nobody was ill. Anybody with an allergy was capable of staying well away. πŸ™„
  9. First of the massive 5 games and, as we're at home, a wee chance we can sneak a result. Every single point is precious at this stage, let's get something on Sunday. πŸ‘
  10. Off the scale irony. 🀣🀣🀣
  11. That's a pity for Dundee. My Dundee supporting mate says he's become a fans favourite. I miss him as many club TV commentators had a problem pronouncing his surname. πŸ˜‚
  12. Piss poor patter. No wonder someone on here once called you a "brainless nugget"! πŸ˜€
  13. The "almost greetin" patter is so 2012! A bit like the team you support!
  14. Gateshead FC play all season and earn a play off place only for them to be told they can't go up. They're basically playing for nothing other than a chance to win the FA trophy unless something changes. Real shame for them. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68869062
  15. Big Joe out for rest if season after his injury on Sat 🩼🩼
  16. HSS

Paisley Pubs

It’s going to be a Keystore 🀷 I’d imagine it’s a replacement for the soon to be demolished shop on Well St
  17. Last week
  18. Trolling trolling trolling 🧌🧌🧌
  19. 🀣🀣🀣 Almost greetin. πŸ€ͺ
  20. Wish they had done similar at Love Street instead of a basic housing estate.
  21. Indeed. Especially if you're sitting next to Fartaway Saint on the plane! https://www.businessinsider.com/man-reportedly-wont-stop-farting-plane-2018-2?amp
  22. Oh the irony indeed! You follow myself and Shull like a puppy or child desperate for attention! "Look at me, Daddy! Look at what I did!" πŸ˜… πŸ˜‚ 🀣 As for the last bit of your post, whereas 100% of your posts are all trolling someone on here! You even signed your post off with a rather fetching picture of yourself!
  1. Load more activity
Γ—
Γ—