Top Five Oh No, I Wish I Hadn't

Guest Joe

1. Sit on the pan for a good squat thrust and groan, then you realise

there is no toilet paper

2. Telling someone you thought that a girl was an Fat Repulsive Ugly Bastârd before being told they are related to that person

3. Setting the video for one of your favourite programs then finding out you programmed the wrong feckin channel

4. Promising you would do something for someone after work then being too nackered to bother

5. Forgetting about a direct debit and being charged 28 feckin quid

Isn't the whole point of a direct debit that you set it up at the bank and your payment is made so that you CAN foget about it? :blink:

194670[/snapback]

But if you don't have any readies in the feckin bank then you can't pay it :unsure:

That's your own fault then. Learn to budget.

ps part of my job is recalling the payments and charging bad budgeters like you :D

194762[/snapback]

Thats the way the jobbie spatters :wink:

You know how it is sometimes, too much month and not enough money left :(

Did that one @ work last week :lol:

194776[/snapback]

Remember good one at St mirren dinner. Well known business man asks another well known businessmans wife if she is pregnant.She replies with purple face she is not.He says she must have eat too much.Reply was 1 pint of lager poured over him.Well worth the admission money.Names have been omitted to protect the identity of well known St Mirren director. :D:D:D

1. On my very first day at work as a sales rep I had an excellent call in a DIY store and sold in loads of stock. I was so grateful by the end of the meeting that while I was doing the customary post meeting handshake I leaned forward and kissed the customer (female) on the cheek. I have absolutely no idea why I did it, and I had a reddy for about 3 hours after it.

2. Telling my mate that my sister had bought me a shite birthday present, while she was standing behind me. She'd saved up for about a month to buy it and burst into tears. That still cuts me up to this day. :sorry

1. On my very first day at work as a sales rep I had an excellent call in a DIY store and sold in loads of stock. I was so grateful by the end of the meeting that while I was doing the customary post meeting handshake I leaned forward and kissed the customer (female) on the cheek. I have absolutely no idea why I did it, and I had a reddy for about 3 hours after it.

194793[/snapback]

I feel sorry for the customer :P

Has nobody ever regretted pulling up the zipper on your flies a bit too quick ?  :o

194802[/snapback]

there's an Alice Cooper album Zipper Catches Skin.....

Once, years ago, when attempting to chat up a girl she asked what school I went to and then if I knew a certain teacher. After trashing this teacher said girl told me that teacher was her mother............... :blink:

Oh to be quick on the uptake.

1. I had a reddy for about 3 hours after it.

2. Telling my mate that my sister had bought me a shite birthday present, while she was standing behind me. She'd saved up for about a month to buy it and burst into tears. That still cuts me up to this day.  :sorry

194793[/snapback]

You've always got a reddy :oops and Wee Jane should have booted you in the Ali McGraws :saddam

Remember good one at St mirren dinner. Well known business man asks another  well known businessmans wife if she is pregnant.She replies with purple face she is not.He says she must have eat too much.Reply was 1 pint of lager poured over him.Well worth the admission money.Names have been omitted to protect the identity of well known St Mirren director. :D  :D  :D

194781[/snapback]

Go on then, Broonie, jist say who it was. We'll no' tell emdy. :rolleyes:

That's your own fault then. Learn to budget.

ps part of my job is recalling the payments and charging bad budgeters like you :D

194762[/snapback]

Aye, yeez better be careful. Facepainter's witnessed the odd firearms incident or two. A nice wee brain soufflé on the front room windae of a nice big hoose in Whitecraigs, if I'm not mistaken, oh hallitosis sufferer? :rolleyes:

Edited by Howard Hughes in BlueSuedeShoes

Aye, yeez better be careful. Facepainter's witnessed the odd firearms incident or two. An nice wee brain soufflé on the front room windae of a nice big hoose in Whitecraigs, if I'm not mistaken, oh hallitosis sufferer? :rolleyes:

194924[/snapback]

A pedant would probably note that 'halitosis sufferer' really should be what one calls the innocent individual who is standing opposite the person who has the halitosis mooth.

So let's clear this up, HHiBSS, who's got it? You or Facepainter? :o

A pedant would probably note that 'halitosis sufferer' really should be what one calls the innocent individual who is standing opposite the person who has the halitosis mooth.

So let's clear this up, HHiBSS, who's got it?  You or Facepainter? :o

194927[/snapback]

Isn't Halitosis the bloke that runs Easyjet? :unsure: So a Halitosis sufferer is anybody that flies Easyjet :P