Room 101

ped

1. Bad drivers - including boy racers , white van man, most weemin drivers.

2. Shell Suits - why would anyone other than an athlete wear a kappa shellsuit ?

3. Gangsta Rap music - Dr Dre , 50 cent , etc -Shite music (?) bad influence.

4. Scottish rain - jeez i just makes me depressed when we get so much of it ! <_<

5. Wee neds - get rid of them - intae room 101 with you young ned, bye ! :lol:

1 Celtic

2 Rangers

3 The Scottish Weather- cannae get any work done because of it.

4 The English media- Its due to them that i want England to get beat. I have got nothing against the players or fans just these tubes.

5 The Law as it stands- It is now too soft on the neds who can work around it to their advantage.

btw is Big Broon a prince fan

Think we're getting a wee bit off topic.

My top five -

1. Holiday reps (i'm not four years old and don't need someone to organise my day for me);

2. Alcoholics (including those who go to the football and make an arse of themselves, especially those that sit RIGHT BEHIND ME);

3. Maggie Thatcher (is she not dead yet?);

4. Born again Christians (especially those that stand on street corners trying to convert people);

5. Traffic cops who pull law-abiding motorists, who already have nine points, over for ALLEGEDLY going through a red light when the lights were clearly still at amber.

Think we're getting a wee bit off topic.

My top five -

4. Born again Christians (especially those that stand on street corners trying to convert people);

203921[/snapback]

Ach, the ones in Glasgow are harmless souls and are almost part of the street furniture.

Hare Krishnas are great pointin' and laughin' material.

Oh sorry. Was that supposed to be funny?

203877[/snapback]

Well, I laughed...

why not? have you ever been to Morroco?

203898[/snapback]

I like their wee mole but he wasn’t as good as the squirrel.

2. Alcoholics (including those who go to the football and make an arse of themselves, especially those that sit RIGHT BEHIND ME);

203921[/snapback]

That's me fúcked then.

3. Maggie Thatcher (is she not dead yet?);

5. Traffic cops who pull law-abiding motorists, who already have nine points, over for ALLEGEDLY going through a red light when the lights were clearly still at amber.

203921[/snapback]

I think you have issues, Hendo. I shall pray for you. :rolleyes::clapping:clapping:clapping:clapping