Top Five Things I Noticed

Bill Lees

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In short....no.

See when the really sunny weather comes and all the part-time pub goers start appearing,you know the ones....those grade A tits that comandeer the pubs at Christmas and end up wanting to pick a fight after a small sherry,or stand at the bar waving a 20 complaining about not being served quick enough,the smokers will get shunted into a wee corner so all the shade wearing posers can sit and look all glam.

f**k the sun worshippers. :angry:

Fúck the part-time pub-goers. What we want is full-timers, ones that go to the pub through thick and thin, home or away, not matter the weather, no matter the financial difficulty. Part-time pub-goers should be sine died. :rolleyes:

Fúck the part-time pub-goers. What we want is full-timers, ones that go to the pub through thick and thin, home or away, not matter the weather, no matter the financial difficulty. Part-time pub-goers should be sine died. :rolleyes:

Yes Greig....that's the spirit. :thumbs2

Should be members only...."Are you a paid up member?...NAW....WELL FECK OFF THEN.GET OFF MA LAND...AND STOP STARIN AT MA PINT....GLORYHUNTER/SUNWORSHIPER PERSON THAT YE ARE." :angry::lol:

Yes Greig....that's the spirit. :thumbs2

Should be members only...."Are you a paid up member?...NAW....WELL FECK OFF THEN.GET OFF MA LAND...AND STOP STARIN AT MA PINT....GLORYHUNTER/SUNWORSHIPER PERSON THAT YE ARE." :angry::lol:

Starin' at my pint, are ya? You want some, then? You want some, you part-time facking nonce? You fink you can just turn up wen ya feel loike it? 'Ave summa that (rams beer glass into part-time scumbag's face). Learn summing did we? Yeah, too roight, mate. Keep aht the pab, unless you make it reglar!

Starin' at my pint, are ya? You want some, then? You want some, you part-time facking nonce? You fink you can just turn up wen ya feel loike it? 'Ave summa that (rams beer glass into part-time scumbag's face). Learn summing did we? Yeah, too roight, mate. Keep aht the pab, unless you make it reglar!

"Knees up mavver braan...knees up mavver braan..." :P

There is actually a whole load of truth in that point :rolleyes:

The Argyll being narrow, I soon noticed that the gink beside me had farted - or else his arse had merely died a fortnight earlier...

...but I hadn't recognised it was cos the smoke wisnae there to mask the farting vileness. :blink:

(It took a few Jock Pubs afore I noticed the pleasant change and understood why.)

Saw El Nombre happily sitting in a smoke free zone -whilst others cowered out in the 'garden'.

I was appalled by the entry intae Paisley as I came over The Braes. That whole road down from the car park looks like it's been a "Site of Special Scientific Dumping". The road verges are festooned wi plastic bottles and other plastic garbage. Great first impression of the toon! :angry:

I'm glad to see someone calling for all night furniture purchases, though I can understand why BvB is not so keen after his garden furniture ads failed to attract a following... :rolleyes:

"Knees up mavver braan...knees up mavver braan..." :P

"under the table you must go,

ee-aye-ee-aye-ee-aye-o,

And if I catch you wanking,

I’ll saw your legs in half,

Knees up mother, knees up mother,

Knees up mother Brown.

OH MY! WHAT AN UGLY BOY,

WHAT AN UGLY BOY,

WHAT AN UGLY BOY,

OH MY! WHAT AN UGLY BOY,

WHAT AN UGLY BOY IS HE!â€

A Cockles Wilson classic! :lol:

"under the table you must go,

ee-aye-ee-aye-ee-aye-o,

And if I catch you wanking,

I’ll saw your legs in half,

Knees up mother, knees up mother,

Knees up mother Brown.

OH MY! WHAT AN UGLY BOY,

WHAT AN UGLY BOY,

WHAT AN UGLY BOY,

OH MY! WHAT AN UGLY BOY,

WHAT AN UGLY BOY IS HE!â€

A Cockles Wilson classic! :lol:

Pearly king and queen dress up time next season methinks.Anybuddie any good at sewing? :P

Station Bar?

Bislands?

Ring any bells for you?

Bislands does, so does the Station. But the Stow Brae disnae. Where the feck is it ? Did it use to be called someething else?

Throw me a feckin bone here.