Floodlit Photos - Wednesday 28th At Ghr

• 6 years later...

Apologies for being a useless diddy who doesn't know how to upload multiple pics properly, but if anyone is interested, here's some I took tonight at our new home sweet home.....

01 of 06 from main stand

attachicon.gif06_from_main_stand.jpg

Any chance you could review the snotter situation in the westbank gents bogs? A pictorial update on this vexing problem would be appreciated.

Saw the lights on tonight on my way home from work. Is it just me or do the lights not look that bright from a distance, ie glowing in the sky, but seem to give a fantastic light at pitch level?

Also, it will be interesting to see how the pitch performs and stands up to heavy rain.

Interesting times.

I'm guessing here that the new breed of bulbs don't have the same power as older bulbs so less power is used to help the environment a greener bulb in other words.

I'm guessing here that the new breed of bulbs don't have the same power as older bulbs so less power is used to help the environment a greener bulb in other words.

Indeed, it was the start of the celticfication of St Mirren Park.

For the best results, bulbs should not be pointing at pitch level, but beneath it.

(Daffs, Hyacinths, Bluebells, Iris about 10cm beneath; Tulips 15cm; begonia tubers... almost on the surface)

Indeed, we're almost past the optimal time for getting them in the ground.

A well drained pitch is ideal... and also makes for light work...