Egm

bonzoboys

Is it worth any of the supporters who are shareholders attending on Thursday at the EGM to remove KMG. Does anybody think there will be any discussion on the state of the club or will it simply be a vote with the consortium waving it's 52% and goodbye KMG?

Good opportunity for club to give it's views on some of the current situations regards SPL vote, Rangers, KMG etc. but based on past performance, I expect a 2 minute meeting. Do not even expet a fuller discussion on the actual KMG situation.

Edited by bonzoboys

When EGM's are called you can only discuss what's on agenda......so if its only about Ken's bid thats all your are meant to discuss.

The EGM has nothing to do with KMcG's bid it is simply about seeking to remove him from the BoD.

It would appear that there are allegations against him concerning actions which were contrary to the best interests of St Mirren FC e.g. his alleged disclosure of confidential information to a Third Party.

The EGM has nothing to do with KMcG's bid it is simply about seeking to remove him from the BoD.

It would appear that there are allegations against him concerning actions which were contrary to the best interests of St Mirren FC e.g. his alleged disclosure of confidential information to a Third Party.

And yes this was part of his bid.....in the whole scheme of things...... allegedly involving the said men

If anyone is going, ask these questions:

Q1. If there is no pressure on the consortium to sell, and they didn't want to sell to KMG, why not (privately) tell him to go away ?

Q2. Do the BoD think that the public tarring & feathering of KMG, despite his faults, did St.Mirren FC any favours ?

Q3. Was it just an opportunity to settle some old scores ? If so, fair enough, but as Dirty Harry said "do it at home"

All I could see was a misguided SMFC fan/director having the p*ss ripped out of him via the consortium, to no obvious benefit to SMFC. They don't need to sell (as we keep being told), so why not keep it private ? Not as if the KMG massive were on the case.

#pettysquabbling

The only thing on the agenda is the removal of KMcG. That will be done and dusted in a matter of seconds, I'd imagine. Would be surprised if there's anything else other than a vote as there is nothing else on the notification letter.

Bit in the press about it. George Campbell quoted as saying he doesn;t think that KMG will even bother to turn up, and that even if he does he won't take to opportunity to explain himself. Almost as if they are daring him to attend to debate the matter. So it might be a more open debate than first thought.

http://icrenfrewshire.icnetwork.co.uk/tm_headline=mcgeoch-offered-last-chance-to-resign%26method=full%26objectid=30890642%26siteid=87085-name_page.html#story_continue

I still reckon it will be a damp squib affair.

If there is a chance for a bit of debate, any chance someone could attempt to get a least a tiny bit of a feel for where we are heading in regard to FC Govan Athletic 2013, and their American asset-stripper. Sorry, saviour.

My one-on-one meeting with the chairman left me with more questions than answers.

All over. KMcG didnt show despite being entitled to say his bit. SG made the case then asked for questions. None offered. Only one voted to save KMcG.

All over in 30 seconds with no satisfaction for either party.... Hmm. whistling.gif

Club Statement

May 3, 2012 By admin

At this evening’s Extraordinary General Meeting at St Mirren Park Mr Ken McGeoch was voted off the Board of St Mirren Football Club.

In a vote by shareholders an overwhelming majority voted to remove Mr McGeoch from his position as a Club Director.

Yas.

http://www.snspix.com/03_05_12_st_mirren_egm/photo/80569.html

Guest somner9

So KMG forced the expense of setting up an EGM on the club for what exactly....just for the sake of fannying everybody about and causing unrest amongst the support. Did he really not even bother his arse turning up?

I think they locked him in a cupboard for the voting bitlol.gif

So KMG forced the expense of setting up an EGM on the club for what exactly....just for the sake of fannying everybody about and causing unrest amongst the support. Did he really not even bother his arse turning up?

Nope, waste of time and money.