Sign in to follow this  
beyond our ken

Cancel Your Direct Debit Mandates

I might fill in a direct debit for 10000 Hours now. They should be able to acquire the club dirt cheap in the near future after the holocaust.

looks more and more likely scott, cic takeover on hold for a year possibly, by that time after the smoke has cleared, all the SPL chairmen have been liberated from their self imposed concentration camps by an army of administrators and that place in govan is a travellers caravan site, it would be a bargain price, but also open to the current BOD/adminstrators selling to the highest bidder unfortunately

Just a thought but why are you Stuart Dickson wanting to go along to a meeting of StMirren season ticket holders if as you have said yourself you are not a StMirren Fan. I know you like to post on this forum but why StMirren why dont you get invloved with the business of other teams in SPL or SFL surley we are not the only team forum to be voicing our oppinions about the state of Scottish Football. I say this as a ST MIRREN FC Shareholder, a ST MIRREN FC Season Ticket holder and a 10000hours contributer . Are you just trying to cause trouble for our club I would like to know .

It's quite obvious that Stuart is in fact still a raging St Mirren fan. He appears to be in denial however and will claim no allegiance to the club. But he loves St Mirren. Deep deep love down to the bottom of his plums. Love.

It's quite obvious that Stuart is in fact still a raging St Mirren fan. He appears to be in denial however and will claim no allegiance to the club. But he loves St Mirren. Deep deep love down to the bottom of his plums. Love.

This. Any fool could see it.

only thing wrong with the forum users invitation for me is - it was put up while i was at work and closed before i got home, i do not see myself attending the season ticket holders meeting, because i see it as being a large group all shouting "burn the witch" and all asking similar questions, it will be a riot, wish had been off work today , but sadly no, i'm annoyed at missing the chance to be invited tbh

I was on a plane at the time of invites.

Don't worry about me tho,I've only been watching St Mirren FC for 46 years.

What is the point of the pre meeting meeting anyway?

I was on a plane at the time of invites.

Don't worry about me tho,I've only been watching St Mirren FC for 46 years.

What is the point of the pre meeting meeting anyway?

it was just a personal thing for me to listen to what is being said ask questions about and get an idea of what might face the club in the future, i'm assuming it will be along the same lines as the other meetings but with less people, and therefore would have been a better chance to get my personal questions answered