Cup Final Podcast

• 2 years later...

We go through aw the shite, pish, heartache , rubbish players, not so good managers because we know one day .....

The above is going to happen , once in a ( long) while.

SUPPORT ST MIRREN & BE PATIENT.

Edited by shull

We go through aw the shite, pish, heartache , rubbish players, not so good managers because we know one day .....

The above is going to happen , once in a ( long) while.

SUPPORT ST MIRREN & BE PATIENT.

It's hard to be patient when our club is being run so badly. on the up side for you is that it may culminate in us going part time or even worse. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that we would sink to such an extent that we might never recover. We need to make sure that any replacement has time to assess and change. If it means an initial hit for the people who made the blunder then let's hope they have the means and the wherewithal to take that hit

There's being prudent and being downright stupidly stingy.

It's hard to be patient when our club is being run so badly. on the up side for you is that it may culminate in us going part time or even worse. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that we would sink to such an extent that we might never recover. We need to make sure that any replacement has time to assess and change. If it means an initial hit for the people who made the blunder then let's hope they have the means and the wherewithal to take that hit

There's being prudent and being downright stupidly stingy.

Wrong Thread Sir.

Try one of the Knickerwetting or Meltdown yins. bye1.gif

Wrong Thread Sir.

Try one of the Knickerwetting or Meltdown yins. bye1.gif

With all due respect to your, in my opinion, deluded idea of reality. I don't know what planet you're on or, alternatively, what drugs you're on Shull but there are times where it becomes obvious a new direction is needed. Primarily when the current direction is down, down, deeper in sh!t.

There appears to be no chink of light. Nothing to suggest the players are buying into, even understanding, what IM and co are actually doing..

Edited to add. I'm not sure IM knows what IM is trying to achieve in respect to a system so I don't blame the players

Edited by stlucifer

With all due respect to your, in my opinion, deluded idea of reality. I don't know what planet you're on or, alternatively, what drugs you're on Shull but there are times where it becomes obvious a new direction is needed. Primarily when the current direction is down, down, deeper in sh!t.

There appears to be no chink of light. Nothing to suggest the players are buying into, even understanding, what IM and co are actually doing..

Edited to add. I'm not sure IM knows what IM is trying to achieve in respect to a system so I don't blame the players

Thanks for all due respect, but I am neither on a different planet or take drugs, not even alcohol.

Anyway, you're still posting on wrong Thread.

Try a Greeting Faced or Boo Boy Thread and if if you think it's aw " obvious ", try this yin

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/39854-stating-the-obvious-thread/

Leave the happy Topics to the rest of us.

Edited by shull

Would hate to on your receiving end of abuse if you wurnae showing respect.

Junkie, Looney and Deluded ????

• 4 years later...