The Football Gambling Thread 13/14

Tam M

Ok I'm no a big gambler... But I do withdraw winnings fae Wullie Hill. :)

14 Nov 13 / 13:31 Lucky 15

1< Standard Tamworth v Grimsby – Match Betting Grimsby @ 13/10 Won £3.00 £22.63 O/1205382/0000236/F

2< Standard Forest Green v Lincoln – Match Betting Forest Green @ 21/20 Won

3< Standard Queen of the South v Morton – Match Betting Queen of the South @ 23/20 Won

4< Standard St Mirren v Ross County – Match Betting St Mirren @ 8/5 Won

As I am wont to say, gambling is for mugs but I've been persuaded to hazard a whole fiver on a last man standing doofer in our club. I didn't realise it was only English Premiership games and my request to pick St.mirren was declined. The cheeky bassas later changed their minds on the basis that I'd get stuffed in the first week. It starts next week and of course you can only pick any team once. Tempting to leave the big hot clubs until a bit later but I don't see a cert winner among the teams in the bottom half of the league in next weekend's matches.. Any of you experts got a tip?

As I am wont to say, gambling is for mugs but I've been persuaded to hazard a whole fiver on a last man standing doofer in our club. I didn't realise it was only English Premiership games and my request to pick St.mirren was declined. The cheeky bassas later changed their minds on the basis that I'd get stuffed in the first week. It starts next week and of course you can only pick any team once. Tempting to leave the big hot clubs until a bit later but I don't see a cert winner among the teams in the bottom half of the league in next weekend's matches.. Any of you experts got a tip?

Yeah...........gambling is for mugs whistling.gif

ok - here goes.

Everton to beat Stoke.

Good luck mate. Let us know how you get on.

Yeah...........gambling is for mugs whistling.gif

ok - here goes.

Everton to beat Stoke.

Good luck mate. Let us know how you get on.

Thanks for that. Believe it or not that's the one I've come up with too. Baines is out for Everton and he'll be missed. I've got until Friday night to make up my mind so I might change my mind yet. It's pin money but I'm buggered if I want to go out right at the start. Quite a few guys like me who don't really gamble are joining in.