Time To Stand Together

Missed last Sat - went down to see my wee team, Harrogate Town. [Great board, superb manager, promising players who deliver (5-0) and a good pint in the bar.] Then came Tuesday evening , same old. Come on Saints lets do it on Saturday.

With the new signing about to be announced it will lift everyone for Saturday.

Sat important but will we go on a run v Motherwell, Hibernian, Aberdeen and hearts ? Nope don't see it !

You didn't see our unbeaten run coming last season either.

Is it your ambition to look a tit every season or do you believe that spouting this negative pish will tempt fate?

Either way, yer eyesight is pish.

Everyone who goes through the gate on Saturday in black and white will support the team no question about that at all , it's when we go behind the discontent will come to the fore and rightly so when you look closely at the stats which make for absolutely shocking reading. Make no mistake if there is no change at St Mirren sooner rather than later we will be relegated.

We should have built on the cup win by generating more fans to come and watch Saints who were at the cup. Even 500 would make a difference unfortunately our dismal league record of 3 wins in 9 months of football league stops these punters from coming along.

Is that it 3 wins in 9 months? Absolutely shocking! Inverness and other so called diddly teams win that in a month. Nope something way wrong with the team if that's all we can do

You didn't see our unbeaten run coming last season either.

Is it your ambition to look a tit every season or do you believe that spouting this negative pish will tempt fate?

Either way, yer eyesight is pish.

What run was that did we do a st.johnstone and win 5 on the bounce? 3 wins in nine months of LEAGUE football oaksoft. Dress it up whatever way you want but it's so bad and you my friend being highly intelligent should know that!

Is that it 3 wins in 9 months? Absolutely shocking! Inverness and other so called diddly teams win that in a month. Nope something way wrong with the team if that's all we can do

This is indeed a bad stat, although I don't recall we played during the summer so it could be slightly misleading, not like you. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

You do try hard at times but your eagerness to state the negative time after time always shines through.

Keep it up, it's nice to see, according to a recent poll, you're in the minority.

You and you sad crew should form an official club..................no sure what you could call yourselves?

Suggestions?

Realist. Ok I get we don't play summer but I am just saying to oaksoft that its pretty poor. Listen all through that I turn up and support the team every week. Was in Dumfries and I supported the boys like others v positively but stats are stats and I feel it's time we as a team started doing something as at the min 3 wins in god knows how many months isn't good enough not even for poor wee stmirren

Edited by norrie82