Something You Say, But Wouldn't Do.

Buffs

Once, when United Airlines bumped us up to business class and the grin on my face was a mile wide, I said to myself I was going to milk it for all it was worth.

I boarded the plane and there were no udders anywhere. It was an aeroplane, not a cow.

Nothing was milked. Disappointed.

Actually it's the parents who need a slap for letting their kid grow up like that.

We have an army of truly shite parents out there who are preparing their kids for a lifetime of working on minimum wage if they are lucky enough to get a job.

As one who witnesses the fruits of these parents "labours" every day, I concur.dry.png

I would stress however that a lot of parents do a magnificent job in bringing up their kids, often under very difficult circumstances. They are to be applauded. Sadly, this category of parent appears to be on the wane.

As one who witnesses the fruits of these parents "labours" every day, I concur.dry.png

I would stress however that a lot of parents do a magnificent job in bringing up their kids, often under very difficult circumstances. They are to be applauded. Sadly, this category of parent appears to be on the wane.

FFS really!? Oh sorry, 'on the wane', not 'wean'. Whew!