Americas Cup

ednz

Anyone watching?

Can ETNZ win it?

6-0 up need 3 more wins (oracle have won 2 but started on -2) but almost capsized and wrecked the boat today

It's one of the few times I actually support NZ

What is it ?

Canoeing ?

I was there a few months ago when they were setting up the spectator grandstands along the Embarcadero.

Even then there were hordes of environmentalists camping out every day protesting about the event going ahead there.

I tuned in the other night to have a look at it, and with the NZ boat in the water, ready to go, the (fed up getting pumped) Americans phoned up and shat out of it!

That was it. Racing cancelled or the day. Totally within the rules.

We should have done that before the Inverness game.

Team NZ won the only race today to go 8-1 up

the 2nd race was called off just at the start when the wind limit was reached, Team NZ had won the start despite coming from the less favoured side.

NZ need 1 more to win back the Americas Cup, Oracle need to win 8

two races scheduled for each day now until a winner is found, I think it will be over after race 1 tomorrow

Shambles!

Team NZ over 1km in front and at the last mark, then the time limit expires so race called off

That's the 3rd time that NZ have been in front and the race has been cancelled.

Another race in 30mins, seems that team NZ are racing the clock rather than oracle

8-3

ETNZ sail very poorly and Oracle get an easy win.

The whole of NZ close to panic mode. To be fair they had it won today and lost to a rule everyone thinks is stupid, when the race is almost over and you are that far, infront if they stop the race you should get the win.

More racing tomorrow, Oracle can't win this, can they?

what on Earth is going on?

Another win for Oracle, score now 8-6 (both teams have won 8 races)

Team NZ cant win the start and get stay with Oracle, this will be one of the greatest ever sporting comebacks if Oracle can do it.

I still believe ETNZ can win it