My Neighbour Crawford On.......

Guest somner9

Guest somner9

20 seconds or so of my life that I'll never get back.

you have a life blink.pngunsure.png i'm amazed

I don't know what he's complaining about if he indulges in that 'specific' form of physical activity but can only manage it for 20 seconds it can still be beneficial to his overall wellbeing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-17177251

So don't feel guilty about only being able to do 'that' for 20 seconds... three short bursts like of 'that' a day could make all the difference! clap.gif

I don't know what he's complaining about if he indulges in that 'specific' form of physical activity but can only manage it for 20 seconds it can still be beneficial to his overall wellbeing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-17177251

So don't feel guilty about only being able to do 'that' for 20 seconds... three short bursts like of 'that' a day could make all the difference! Posted Image

No need to confirm you're a wanker, already taken as a known.

Guest somner9

No need to confirm you're a wanker, already taken as a known.

Oh listen... if you cup yir hand to the wind you can hear the barrell actually being scraped up there in Arbroathclap.gif

Guest somner9

Crawford On....

Inter forum bitching...

'I know the type only too well Somner, twitching behind the curtains, hair shirt, collar too tight with a tie that makes them go purple in the face... stockings, suspenders and french knickers... oooh! pass me that orange'

Edited by somner9

Guest somner9

I can also hear an uncanny echo from wherever you live.

lol.gif Somner - tell him where you live so that he doesn't look like an idiot

lol.gif

I did wonder how Oaky would be able to hear something happening in a place he doesn't even know.

If an echo happens somewhere, but a pillock doesn't know 'where' that somewhere is... did the pillock here an echo? or just the sound of said pillock's own inane ramblings..?

Guest somner9

I doubt that simple piece of information would even scratch the surface of the task you outline above?

lol.gif

I did wonder how Oaky would be able to hear something happening in a place he doesn't even know.

If an echo happens somewhere, but a pillock doesn't know 'where' that somewhere is... did the pillock here an echo? or just the sound of said pillock's own inane ramblings..?

You guys are confused about how it's possible to hear a noise but be unable to pinpoint it's source?

If I combined all of your brain cells in a single pot there wouldn't be enough molecules to make a decent soup.

Guest somner9

You guys are confused about how it's possible to hear a noise but be unable to pinpoint it's source?

If I combined all of your brain cells in a single pot there wouldn't be enough molecules to make a decent soup.

See above for: The sign of someone who thinks futile attempts to display a nominal level of intelligence will make him look slightly less of a pillock

See above for: The sign of someone who thinks futile attempts to display a nominal level of intelligence will make him look slightly less of a pillock

quite funny he's trying to keep serious about this , anybody else would say "aye right enough" anyway if a tree falls in a forest and there's no person or animal in the forest - does it make a noise ?