My Neighbour Crawford On.......

Guest somner9

Guest somner9

A collection of conversations with neighbour Crawford who makes Colin & Justin look like Alex Beckett in comparison.

Crawford On....

The Swiss Buying SMFC!

"bare legged men in lederhosen running around the boardroom, taking turns to blow each others massive horns, all adept at gardening in a steep incline...? Oh away and wheest Somner..!

"

A must have missed the magnificent ones then Shull. The forums reached a new level of complete shiteness. Roll on the weekend tae give us something tae talk about.

More formational threads for Fakes game please ?

Guest somner9

Crawford on.... Taxi driving frequent plane-spotting, poster...

'the rumours, the inuendo, the myths..? well i can tell you from personal experience... he's tight!'

Edited by somner9

Guest somner9

Crawford on.... 'Are Sevco No f**kin deid yet?'

'so what your saying Somner is: in the past few years for the price of a season book, even if you turned up in a urine encrusted shellsuit, wearing the most garish of blue tops, white sports socks with tattoed knuckles....

your still getting pumped up the 'Gary Glitter' week after week, by a selection of dodgy wavy haired buisnessmen, yorkshire pensioners and fat Greenock bus drivers...?

And you're telling me this now!!!'

Guest somner9

Crawford on....

Getting the train to a Morton away game...

'It's a bit like anal sex... you always feel dirty, a mixture of excitement, trepidation, anger as you pull in.... and the certain knowledge the chances are you'll be followed by a load of shite as you pull oot!'