Accounts And Agm

Should be due about now, I know there was going to be a motion brought at the last AGM to have the paper copy replaced by an electronic communication - I wasn't there so I don't know how the vote went, maybe if it was passed the club are waiting for us to contact them with our email addresses.

I'll give it another week or so.

Edited by Bud the Baker

There have been two e-mails sent out recently asking shareholders to check that the club has their correct e-mail addresses....unfortunately I haven't kept the e-mails as I figured my details were correct as I received their communication.

Thinking about that I guess you wouldn't have received the e-mail if your details were wrong and therefore wouldn't know to contact the club to correct them!!

Edited by WeeBud

There have been two e-mails sent out recently asking shareholders to check that the club has their correct e-mail addresses....unfortunately I haven't kept the e-mails as I figured my details were correct as I received their communication.

Thinking about that I guess you wouldn't have received the e-mail if your details were wrong and therefore wouldn't know to contact the club to correct them!!

I believe the who Club database was emailed on the basis that if you were a shareholder you would email back.....but that might be wrong.

AGM will be this side of Christmas

Net current liabilities of £400k - let's hope we can sell one of these promising youngsters sometime.

The operating loss of £251k plus other things factored in bringing it upto the £400k mark may surprise some people, when you factor in the cup win. & everything that goes with it.

This is why I'm glad we don't panic and spend money on transfers we can't actually afford.

The operating loss is a paper loss only due to a depreciation in the value of the new stadium of approximately £300k a year.

IIRC the debt came from the tailend of MacPherson's tenure when wages were allowed to spiral. I no longer have the accounts for this period but in 2009/10 with the bonus squabbles which troubled our LC run our total wage bill was over £3M - 77% of income for that season.

During the CIC takeover 10000hours assured us there was no reason to worry as we had no "bank debt"! huh.png

Edited by Bud the Baker