Protocol & Procedure While Traversing Towards Red Traffic Light

shull

Never mind red lights and SMCC still managing to pass his test while listening to 'Revolver', smoking dope and going on ban the bomb CND marches.... When is something going to be done about white airport taxi cnut bawbags? I literally have lost count now just how many times one of these monkeys nearly wipes me out as they swoop from the middle lane of the White Cart viaduct at 80mph and take the airport cut-off at the last possible minute. Pricks.

Edited by pozbaird

With both hands off the steering wheel and stretching across the passenger seat while shouting,

"Ya auld fanny"

at the top of your voice :-)

whilst giving him the flipa.gif ?

You accelerate towards the lights and in the event of them turning to green, you can quickly fly past some old duffer driving a taxi. ;-)

Cheeky Baisturts !!!

Most drivers are fine, a minority i dinnae understand.

What is their f*cking rush ?

Why do some drivers drive at a high rate of speed towards Traffic lights that are at red ?

I notice it a lot when i leave the Hurlet and i'm heading for the Lights at Barrhead Road/Crookston Road junction.

I notice ahead that lights are at Red ( so nae rush ) , i then slow by going down the gears and just before the lights, a tap on the brakes will bring me to a halt. Job done, nae hassle, brake pads no getting abused.

Meanwhile, some cars actually increase their speed as they race towards the red lights. WHY ???

Are they imagining somebody with a black and white chequered flag waving them through ?

Do they have to beat everybody to the lights ?

They then slam their brakes on at the last second.

WHO ARE THESE F*CKERS ? ( probably tailgaters also )

Just bad drivers i suppose.

F*CKEM !!!

I know what you mean. It happened to me the other morning when I was driving to work.

I nearly cut masell wae ma razor and spilt ma coffee!whistling.gif