The Board

Figure what out ? That he would be long gone if the BOD were prepared to forego some of their dosh and pay him off ?

Tell us your thoughts , he's had eight wins in a year and would be away if he had been with any other full time Scottish Club ! That's not irrational reasoning , it's common sense !

You made that up, nothing conclusive.

Here we go again, yes, we're struggling, but not HE, US, ST MIRREN football club.

THIS is what pisses me off, the TOTAL blame placed at Lennon.

FFS, can't you see there's a bigger picture or is your dislike of him clouding your judgement.......wait, that a done deal. thumbdown.gif

Instead of all this negativity get yourselves along to the game tomorrow, it's a massive game. A win would put us on joint points with kilmarnock and most likely leapfrog one of Ross county or Partick with them playing each other. You'd think we were relegated already, this is the time "SUPPORTERS" need to SUPPORT their teams, during the tough times

Indeed, makes you laugh the amount of "supporters" who already have us down.

Sad doesn't come close. thumbdown.gif

How much did Gilmour pay to stop big bad Brearly ?was it around £28000

I think over the past 16 years ive spent well in excess of this amount following the buds.

Then again ive not had executive boxes at games travelled with the team and had numerous tv appearances due to my involvement with the club.

In my opinion the board have had a great run at little expense to them and should leave as soon as possible for the good of the club.

Leaving with a profit from a small team like ours sticks in the throat a bit if you look around at teams of similar size where people have put millions in and left with nothing ,

statues only if any profit from sale is left in a pot for the betterment of the playing squad.

Indeed, makes you laugh the amount of "supporters" who already have us down.

Sad doesn't come close. thumbdown.gif

Don't think anyone has us down , it's been suggested that action is necessary to try and prevent it happening though as we've virtually stood still in the league since January , surely you can't argue with that without digging yourself in deeper.

Today's news that Danny's a goner "no matter what" would make it far more sensible to get him on gardening leave now and hand someone else the chance to turn our fortunes around. The thought of Danny being allowed to manage us for the remainder of the season when he knows he's away beggars belief !

I think over the past 16 years ive spent well in excess of this amount following the buds.

Then again ive not had executive boxes at games travelled with the team and had numerous tv appearances due to my involvement with the club.

Then again you've not had the responsibility of being a club director, spending as much time in the day to day running of the club as your own regular job, clinch a deal to wipe out the clubs debt, secure a new stadium ensure the clubs books are balanced, etc, etc....

Let's not forgot all the good work achieved by the current BOD's.

Nobuddie was shouting too loud 11 months ago when the same BOD's shares were for sale and we were lifting a national trophy.

Statues? No

Naming of stands? No

Thanks for your time and efforts? Yes

It's their shares, they want to sell them and they can ask whatever value they want for them.

Edited by davidg

Don't think anyone has us down , it's been suggested that action is necessary to try and prevent it happening though as we've virtually stood still in the league since January , surely you can't argue with that without digging yourself in deeper.

Today's news that Danny's a goner "no matter what" would make it far more sensible to get him on gardening leave now and hand someone else the chance to turn our fortunes around. The thought of Danny being allowed to manage us for the remainder of the season when he knows he's away beggars belief !

How many times do you want me to say, we're in trouble?

As for this supposed knight in shining armour who will come in and save us, give us a break.

We turned things around late September, we have improved our squad, slightly, so it's not impossible we can do it again.

KTF............................that means keep the faith.

How many times do you want me to say, we're in trouble?

As for this supposed knight in shining armour who will come in and save us, give us a break.

We turned things around late September, we have improved our squad, slightly, so it's not impossible we can do it again.

KTF............................that means keep the faith.

FFS , not even the BOD are keeping the faith , they've told Lennon he's not getting a new contract and that he's going.

The players may well turn it around on their own but we should be giving them some help in the shape of a fresh face/faces in charge for the next couple of months.

Your facts are flawed I'm afraid. They got their money back with the sale of Love St , now that is a fact. What we're talking about now is them making a profit !

Camscott assumed the debt the club owed to Barr Construction and the club used the money saved in repayments to fund the two planning applications necessary to move to Greenhill Rd. which cost approximately £250k. When Love St. was sold Camscott were payed as per the agreement ratified at the clubs AGM - my recollection of the deal (unfortunately I no longer have my copy of the accounts from that era 2004-2009) is that no profit would be made by Camscott from this transaction.

The consortiums decision to band together and sell their shares excluding the remaining shareholders is a different issue.

We'll agree to differ , but as Danny is being shown the door it would seem that my assessment is the more accurate !

Nope you wanted him punted 20 minutes before he arrived which makes your judgement suspect.

If you bleat about removing a manager 10 times a day, every day for 4 years then statistics are in your favour.

Danny is now just about the longest serving manager in Scotland isn't he?

He'll probably leave with dignity and great honour in the summer as is befitting a club legend and a perfect gentleman. All he needs to do now is ensure our current squad stay up and he'll have a blemish-free CV.

Edited by oaksoft

In my opinion the board have had a great run at little expense to them and should leave as soon as possible for the good of the club.

Leaving with a profit from a small team like ours sticks in the throat a bit if you look around at teams of similar size where people have put millions in and left with nothing ,

statues only if any profit from sale is left in a pot for the betterment of the playing squad.

If there's another post on our fine forum filled with more unmitigated pish than this from start to finish can someone please provide a link?