Player Of The Year

Don't think he said it was, merely indicating a goal scorer could be seen as a player who has saved our season.

I didn't know top goal scorer couldn't be player of the year, by your rational?

But he was making it out as if because mcginn has only scored 3 goals this season and kello hasn't scored that they weren't worthy of the award. Both of these players have been streets ahead of Thompson this season and he would probably say that himself.

But he was making it out as if because mcginn has only scored 3 goals this season and kello hasn't scored that they weren't worthy of the award. Both of these players have been streets ahead of Thompson this season and he would probably say that himself.

I'm sure he would if he could find the time between being a media darling, manager and top goal scorer. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Hoy Mystic Meg ? I think You should go back to mutual masturbation ? Are you one of Dicksons Tory Rent Boy's ? phone.gif

If MacLean hadn't got injured at the start of December not only would we be out of danger but Kenny would win player of the year. Only when he is gone will we appreciate how good he

Agreed. Kenny has been outstanding in the last few weeks, if he does leave in the summer we will miss him badly.

Agreed. Kenny has been outstanding in the last few weeks, if he does leave in the summer we will miss him badly.

I know it might not be the most reliable source but the in the bbc sport he was quoted saying that he isn't a cert to leave paisley in the summer. Hope it's true but I would be quite surprised if we kept Kenny beyond the summer.

Agreed, he will be badly missed if we don't keep him. He's been excellent in the last month!