Congratulations On Achieving Safety

Agree 100%

Also from a signings point of view, with all the other teams below us still in with a chance of relegation i think we should be looking at getting some signings identified before the end of the season as the others wont want to gamble a budget they may not have.

6 days to do so or less for some? Quick work

Incredible considering the position we were in with 5 minutes to go in the Motherwell game. Well done to the players and management.

Danny? Hmm. Will be a fair amount of rebuilding required in the summer and I would bet on us scrapping again next season. Would feel sick for him though if he was bagged. Wouldn't be right somehow. 1 year contract?

I wouldn't be surprised to see quick progress now on both the sale of the club and the appointment of a new manager.

... and yet another post by you in yet another thread under yet another alias looking to get rid of the manager who will give us our highest finish in the top league in 25 years. Why not try the General Nonsense forum; surely you can work getting rid of DL into one of the threads on there? Surely Danny must have been responsible for allowing the "travellers caravan camp on Hawkhead Road" to appear? Sack him now - no need to wait for last two games!

the manager who will give us our highest finish in the top league in 25 years.

When Danny Lennon became manager of St. Mirren we had just finished in our highest league position in 20 years.

IF we finish in our highest league finish in 25 years after another 4 years then it ain't exactly that big an achievement! :lol:

Guest TPAFKATS

When Danny Lennon became manager of St. Mirren we had just finished in our highest league position in 20 years.

IF we finish in our highest league finish in 25 years after another 4 years then it ain't exactly that big an achievement! :lol:

Straw clutching - especially when you add in the first national trophy in 26 years. Gus the pus coulda and shoulda...but couldnae deliver. Edited by TPAFKATS

IF we finish in our highest league finish in 25 years after another 4 years then it ain't exactly that big an achievement! lol.gif:

IF we finish in our highest league finish in 25 years after another 4 years then it ain't exactly that big an achievement! lol.gif:

Nice bit of editing of my original post where you remove the words "in the top league" to make my words fit your agenda!