We Are Aw Lachlan Cameron

shull

From the papers today............

Ayr chairman Lachlan Cameron has slammed Dunfermline for splashing the cash on Michael Moffat - after coming out of administration.

Moffat has quit Ayr to sign a bumper 2 year contract with the Pars. Cameron admits he's disgusted that the Pars are dishing out these sort of deals again.

He said, " It baffles me how a team that a year ago were on the brink of extinction can offer such a rewarding package. "

He added, " If i had no moral compass i would suggest Ayr should screw the creditors and everyone else and end up debt free with a shiny new bank balance. "

WELL SAID LACHLAN !!! clap.gif clap.gif

Edited by shull

Absolutely. How many times have I hammered into Jim Leishman (ooh, err missus), about his comment the day Dunfermline entered administration? ... 'A great day for Dunfermline football club'.

Aye, a great day indeed. Stupid auld goat.

Absolutely. How many times have I hammered into Jim Leishman (ooh, err missus), about his comment the day Dunfermline entered administration? ... 'A great day for Dunfermline football club'.

Aye, a great day indeed. Stupid auld goat.

Remember the days when we all believed cheats never win? Is it still true? Rangers got what they deserved but who is really certain they won't get back to the top few in the SPL or whatever it might be called in the next few years? The rules are a joke and clubs are cocking a snook at them. Rangers hopefully will go down the gutter again but who really believes they won't in some shape or form get back near the top? I fear they might but I really hope I'm wrong.

Oor bubble didnae burst ya inbred Fife cnuts.

After they got promoted in season 99-00 they continued to splash the cash they never had on more and more diddies.

Despite all the millions they have spent Dung have won only the Div 1 while Saints have lived within their means and won Div 1, Challenge Cup and the Scottish League Cup.

I'm so pleased they were relegated from the SPFL Championship. Missed out on a money spinner there Leishman ya bawbag.

Oh aye and stick yer bridies up yer arse.

Shame that you are only allowed to like a post once as this one says it all for me. What happened post 2000 really stuck in my craw, we cut our cloth accordingly whilst they spunked money away like there was no tomorrow. Yet when it came back to bite them on the arse we were supposed to feel sympathy for them.laugh.png

Do the administration cheats actually win though? Dundee enjoyed assembling a team of Ravanelli types with Argentinian flair players - dropped like a stone and generally floundered around with poor teams doing hee-haw in Division 1. Livingston won the League Cup, finished third, sampled European football... Then also 'did a Dundee' and dropped way down from the artificial heights they scaled by spending money they didn't have. Unlike Dundee, they haven't managed a brief return to the top flight at all.

Dunfermline are in the shitter floundering in lower leagues too. Signing guys from Ayr United on wages they probably can't afford again won't turn them into Barcelona - it just makes them look like the cnuts they are... again. Hearts won the odd Scottish Cup and were high SPL finishers, but to be frank, a club like Hearts could have won a couple of cups and finished high in the league every year without Vlad's madness. Now they are in the shitter, if Ann Budge hadn't won the day they could be dead, and they now face a tough 'Division 1'with Hibs, Sevco, and decent sides like Falkirk.

The Sevco - I don't need to say much about just how deep in the shite they are. The one that sticks in my craw' is Motherwell. They never dropped down, but played the administration card and shipped out people, but in what seemed no time at all, are still up the top of the league and their fans act the billy big baws about being Scotland's 'second force' and playing in Europe.

Where has Portsmouth and Leeds billy big baws act seen them end up? No, I'm not so sure that the cheats do win out. Despite my frustration with so many aspects of the way St Mirren potter around like a wee corner shop without knowing a good idea if it hit them in the face - undeniably the 'steady as she goes' path has been proven to be the right one for the longer term prospects of the club.

Some clubs had their day in the sun on Wonga credit... where are they now really? We have had our days in the sun too - two national cup finals, winning one and losing one, reaching semi finals, and staying in the top flight for season after season. Things could be a lot, lot worse.

It's the Leishman way, seek out your main competitor and deliberately weaken them, even if you dont really want the player.. He is a big, snivelling, duplicitous, ugly, attention-seeking bag of shite

Moffat must be a tool though, that deal from Ayr had his long-term interests well looked after. Imagine how he will feel if injury stops his playing career and he threw away a first-class coaching opportunity at such a young age

• 2 weeks later...

ARISE SIR LACHLAN CAMERON OF SOMERSET PARK

He's in the papers agaiin.

Ayr Chairman Lachlan Cameron claims The R*ngers have been spending INSANE cash to move through the lower leagues.

Cameron feels that Clubs like his, who live within their means, have been held back while The R*ngers have been promoted twice while losing over £1m per month.

He also wants Clubs who have suffered administration to be banned from Cups.

He said, " The system is broken and, as it stands, it's Clubs like us, who play by the rules, who are being penalised while those who go bust and screw taxpayers flourish. Why the hell have The Newcunto F.C. spent so much to win the bottom two divisions ?

They should've been able to win with ten per cent of that.

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifLACHLAN IS GOD clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Edited by shull