Ikea At Braehead

shull

Just left the Swedish store with a bag of frozen meatballs. Only £4.35.

Noticed, whilst leaving , some of their Cafe prices.

Cold drink with hot dog - £1.25

Hot drink with 2 doughnuts - £1.00

Ice cream cone - £0.50 ( similar size of cone at Pollok Park - £1.80..)

Outstanding prices at Ikea.

Going home presently for 15 meatballs, mashed tatties, peas and gravy.

Lovely.

I fecking hate Ikea. Honestly Shull by the time you've walked through the whole f**king shop to get to the wee bit with some food in it you could have had three fares worth five times the price. Some things just aren't worth the saving. Oh aye and if you walk through the whole f**king shop with a child or a lady you can bet your life you won't just be coming out with meatballs

I fecking hate Ikea. Honestly Shull by the time you've walked through the whole f**king shop to get to the wee bit with some food in it you could have had three fares worth five times the price. Some things just aren't worth the saving. Oh aye and if you walk through the whole f**king shop with a child or a lady you can bet your life you won't just be coming out with meatballs

You don't need to walk through the whole store. Enter store - enter marketplace - cut through just past the candles - turn left at the houseplants.

More Dickson lies! Found out again!

Parked at the loading bit.

In and out in 5 minutes, meatbaws in hand.thumbup2.gif

Walk about Store, you having a laugh ? thumbdown.gif

Lochwinnoch Saint - "Stuart I firmly believe nuclear subs will be removed from Scotland's soil just as the pound will stay as its in everyone's interest. Book mark it and I can have a wee laugh at you during the 18 month negotiations. Also how can I possibly take you seriously when the Tory party dismantled our industrial industry.

these subs will never be removed from scottish soil..as they are water based craft they will be removed from our water..........whistling.gif

Lochwinnoch Saint - "Stuart I firmly believe nuclear subs will be removed from Scotland's soil just as the pound will stay as its in everyone's interest. Book mark it and I can have a wee laugh at you during the 18 month negotiations. Also how can I possibly take you seriously when the Tory party dismantled our industrial industry.

these subs will never be removed from scottish soil..as they are water based craft they will be removed from our water..........whistling.gif

blink.pngblink.pngblink.png