Weans. So Easily Led....

bluto

I've seen it more than once in the last fortnight. :(

Weans wearing the strip of a team that's not their home town, heads turned by the bright lights and big city slickers! :angry:

In both Kirkwall and Wick!

Why don't they wear Kirkwall Hotspurs or Wick Academy strips instead of the seductive shades of er.... Ross County? :unsure:

Fair made me boke!

Edited by bluto

I've seen it more than once in the last fortnight. sad.png

Weans wearing the strip of a team that's not their home town, heads turned by the bright lights and big city slickers! mad.gif

Why don't they wear Kirkwall Hotspurs or Wick Academy strips instead of the seductive shades of er.... Ross County? unsure.png

Fair made me boke!

Three things

1 - actually more likely to see strips of the sectarian sisters or the mutton molesters in Kirkwall

2 - believe me, nobody would want to be seen in a Kirkwall Hotspurs strip (played against them and refereed them!!)

3 - what were you doing in Kirkwall - holidays??

Three things

1 - actually more likely to see strips of the sectarian sisters or the mutton molesters in Kirkwall

I know, I know.... And mibbe the weans were oan hoaliday fae Dingwall, but I did see them!

2 - believe me, nobody would want to be seen in a Kirkwall Hotspurs strip (played against them and refereed them!!)

Give folk the choice - Saints new strip or KH's strip see which they choose. :P

3 - what were you doing in Kirkwall - holidays??

Work. I go there often. :)

I've seen it more than once in the last fortnight. :(

Weans wearing the strip of a team that's not their home town, heads turned by the bright lights and big city slickers! :angry:

Why don't they wear Kirkwall Hotspurs or Wick Academy strips instead of the seductive shades of er.... Ross County? :unsure:

Fair made me boke!

I would have gone for boak instead of boke ;-)

I've seen it more than once in the last fortnight. sad.png

Weans wearing the strip of a team that's not their home town, heads turned by the bright lights and big city slickers! mad.gif

Why don't they wear Kirkwall Hotspurs or Wick Academy strips instead of the seductive shades of er.... Ross County? unsure.png

Fair made me boke!

I blame the parents..................................thumbup2.gif

Kids here in my street in Cumbernauld are running around in PSG, Real Madrid, Argentina and Holland tops. Going for 'flavour of the month' big team stuff... apart from one kid who always wears a Sevco Franchise top.

I nearly knocked him over in the car last night. Wee basturt dived through a hedge and got away though. I'll get him next time.

Kids here in my street in Cumbernauld are running around in PSG, Real Madrid, Argentina and Holland tops. Going for 'flavour of the month' big team stuff... apart from one kid who always wears a Sevco Franchise top.

I nearly knocked him over in the car last night. Wee basturt dived through a hedge and got away though. I'll get him next time.

Sounds like a scheme? Most unemployed I suppose?

That's all fair enough!

The C*lt*c club shop in the middle of Inverness displays everything that is wrong with Scottish football, mon the Staggies!

Where is that shop in the toon?

Never noticed it. Honestly..... And I lead a 90 minute walking tour round the place. So... Where, please?

I would have slagged it off cos EVERY ONE of my punters get to hear the glory of....

Super Callie go ballistic

Celtic are atrocious!

:)

Even if I am not on a tour visiting Sneckie...

Even when I'm on a tour through England, not even visiting Scotland!