Better Together - No You Can't Join The Eu - Eu Yes You Can Join

FFS, there are some mighty long posts on here which i will never read.

What am i missing ?

Not much, Shull. I made my mind up I wasn't reading this thread but I noticed you posted on it so thought you'd give me a laugh. You didn't really I'm afraid and I let myself get involved. I'm out of it now.

Not much, Shull. I made my mind up I wasn't reading this thread but I noticed you posted on it so thought you'd give me a laugh. You didn't really I'm afraid and I let myself get involved. I'm out of it now.

Good stuff, As You have No Say in the matter, You have a lovelly day in Bangor and Let the Voters in Scotland Decide ! punk.gif

Absolutely sick and tired of politicians and in particular the No side who have had outright lies splashed over the front pages of newspapers without even a question asked or any sort of retraction made when contrary information is given.

A yes will pose risk to organ transplants...honestly...what utter shite !

You get the impression that some one like Gordon Brown could say a Yes vote will lead to more people run over by buses and our papers would print it and if pressed there would be statistics trotted out to show that this financial support wouldn't be as great which could lead to less pedestrian crosing fitted and less lollypop men/ladies while ...blahh blahh shite shite shite .....they can spin virtually anything they bloody want and have it presented...it has become complete and utter nonsense and in such massive volumes so as to completely muddy the waters for anyone who can't filter it and pick out the vital facts.

Edited by WirralSaint

You fit well in the Yes camp. Seventeen isn't half of twenty nine but quite good for a yes man. I stated quite clearly that I believe Scotland will get in. Did you miss that bit? You say Scotland meets all the entry criteria. Does it? I was led to believe that so far as macroeconomic indicators are concerned, there is a difficulty with the Exchange Rate Stability Criterion because Scotland has never set its own interest rates. Do you know different? I would have thought the two year period which is normally taken into account might mean that Scotland might have to perhaps be looked at after the first two years. That assumes all of the other 29 states agree of course.

How did you manage to magic up that I indicated being a net contributor was a bad thing? I did overlook that it is better to make it simple for a lot of Yes men. The Yes folk, and Alex Salmond ( It should be a hanging offence putting X instead of C in his name. That's the only X he'll get from me and I do think he's a bit of a C) have been sketchy in explaining how they intend to fund their programme at the same time they are making a lot of people redundant whilst increasing pensions and rescuing the NHS. Calling it sketchy is being kind. Being a net contributor compounds that.

You prattle on about devolved power. Are you one of the scare merchants who believe Scotland will be punished by Westminster if they vote No?. I think that assertion which has been made many times by Yes men is ludicrous.I believe that Westminster probably has a few surprises up its sleeve before Sep.18. What government hasn't kept a few goodies up their sleeve to be announced late in a campaign? Devolution is out and running and Devomax will probably be let loose. A lot of people as you know reckon that is what is really wanted. Salmond seems to have been caught out in this campaign. Too little detail and it shows but I know Yes folk will never admit it.

I hate politics and politicians with a passion and party politics especially pisses me off. Cameron is a clown. If Clegg was a clown that would be an improvement. Miliband shows the mistake it is to let Unions pick your leader. Brown and Blair should probably be in jail. I don't vote. Well I have twice, once when I was 21 to see what it was like and a couple of years back I voted for Sylvia Hermon because she's a friend and it looked, wrongly, as if she was in trouble.

I simply believe in the Union. It's over three hundred years old and I believe it has served the UK well. There are too many imponderables for a country like Scotland going it alone, ironically at the same time kissing the ass of an even bigger union.

I don't get a vote so you needn't worry about me. Get persuading people who have the vote. Believe me you'll need to work hard and I believe you will fail.

You fit well in the No campaign with your pedantry and lack of constructive comment. 17 out of 29 seems to me to be in the middle of the pack. If you refuse to accept that, then you cannot but admit that it means Scotland is not a minnow. There is no "normal period" when it comes to a country becoming independent when already in the EU. What's more, you are referring to the conditions for joining the Euro, not the EU, which Scotland does not currently propose to do.

I'm glad you agree that being a net contributor is a good thing. As I said, we are already a net contributor to the UK, and a net contributor to the EU, so I fail to see what independence changes for the worse; instead, we won't be sending our taxes to Westminster and we won't be paying for nuclear weapons or illegal wars. I think Salmond has outlined that enough times.

I didn't prattle on about devolved power. I don't know what Westminster will do next, and neither do you. To brand me a scare merchant is rather amusing, however, given the knicker-wetting evident throughout your post. As for Salmond being caught out by devomax - you do realize that he wanted a devomax option in the original referendum, and that Cameron refused to agree to this? It is the unionists who have now brought that back on the agenda as they have realized that a No vote is not a foregone conclusion. As I said before, independence is inevitable in my lifetime and devomax would simply see us continue on that path. Also, too little detail - have you read the enormous white paper? Still waiting for the equivalent vision for Scotland's future from the No campaign...

Sorry to see that you couldn't answer any of my questions about the imponderables inherent in a No vote - I guess you must agree voters will just have to take their chances whichever way they vote.

Finally, I think you illustrate one of my earlier points pretty well - happy to scaremonger and be negative, but when it comes down to it, you don't actually vote. That is why Scotland will become independent.

Because it's in the best interests for the Scottish nation and her people, obviously.

Why on earth would he vote yes?

To End Foodbanks, Benefit Sanctions, And Poverty that affects 20% of our Population ? Carry on Sad Sack's with your pish Diatribe and your Unionist Pish ! punk.gif

To End Foodbanks, Benefit Sanctions, And Poverty that affects 20% of our Population ? Carry on Sad Sack's with your pish Diatribe and your Unionist Pish ! punk.gif

How would it end foodbanks? Plenty of wealthy European countries including the likes Belgium and Germany have foodbanks. How would independence negate the need for them here?

How would it end poverty?

Typical yes response really:

' Scotland is shit just now, but vote yes and everything will get better honestly!!!!11!1!1! '

The reality is Scotland is a great country just now, we are a remarkable success story and I think it's the best place to live in the world.

A yes vote risks all that, and for what end? To get it up the English?

No thanks!

You fit well in the Yes camp. Seventeen isn't half of twenty nine but quite good for a yes man. I stated quite clearly that I believe Scotland will get in. Did you miss that bit? You say Scotland meets all the entry criteria. Does it? I was led to believe that so far as macroeconomic indicators are concerned, there is a difficulty with the Exchange Rate Stability Criterion because Scotland has never set its own interest rates. Do you know different? I would have thought the two year period which is normally taken into account might mean that Scotland might have to perhaps be looked at after the first two years. That assumes all of the other 29 states agree of course.

How did you manage to magic up that I indicated being a net contributor was a bad thing? I did overlook that it is better to make it simple for a lot of Yes men. The Yes folk, and Alex Salmond ( It should be a hanging offence putting X instead of C in his name. That's the only X he'll get from me and I do think he's a bit of a C) have been sketchy in explaining how they intend to fund their programme at the same time they are making a lot of people redundant whilst increasing pensions and rescuing the NHS. Calling it sketchy is being kind. Being a net contributor compounds that.

You prattle on about devolved power. Are you one of the scare merchants who believe Scotland will be punished by Westminster if they vote No?. I think that assertion which has been made many times by Yes men is ludicrous.I believe that Westminster probably has a few surprises up its sleeve before Sep.18. What government hasn't kept a few goodies up their sleeve to be announced late in a campaign? Devolution is out and running and Devomax will probably be let loose. A lot of people as you know reckon that is what is really wanted. Salmond seems to have been caught out in this campaign. Too little detail and it shows but I know Yes folk will never admit it.

I hate politics and politicians with a passion and party politics especially pisses me off. Cameron is a clown. If Clegg was a clown that would be an improvement. Miliband shows the mistake it is to let Unions pick your leader. Brown and Blair should probably be in jail. I don't vote. Well I have twice, once when I was 21 to see what it was like and a couple of years back I voted for Sylvia Hermon because she's a friend and it looked, wrongly, as if she was in trouble.

I simply believe in the Union. It's over three hundred years old and I believe it has served the UK well. There are too many imponderables for a country like Scotland going it alone, ironically at the same time kissing the ass of an even bigger union.

I don't get a vote so you needn't worry about me. Get persuading people who have the vote. Believe me you'll need to work hard and I believe you will fail.

whistling.gif

1795545_290165494469325_800021191_n.jpg

1781867_288134404672434_900355795_n.jpg

1779331_286363038182904_1508867808_n.jpg

I prefer these...

1385699_251817788304096_307796447_n.jpg

1901679_290469177772290_1484553292_n.jpg

Just put your tick in the no box Shull drinks_cheers.gif:

Surely that would be a spoiled paper?!!

Just to make sure Shull... put yer X in the YES box Shull thumbup2.gif

How would it end foodbanks? Plenty of wealthy European countries including the likes Belgium and Germany have foodbanks. How would independence negate the need for them here?

How would it end poverty?

Typical yes response really:

' Scotland is shit just now, but vote yes and everything will get better honestly!!!!11!1!1! '

The reality is Scotland is a great country just now, we are a remarkable success story and I think it's the best place to live in the world.

A yes vote risks all that, and for what end? To get it up the English?

No thanks!

Typical Shit comming from the Unionist Dog whistlers ? You Fancy a wee public debate, Instead of hiding behind your various Alias's and spouting your Pish, When hiding in Cyberspace ? bangin.gif

Typical Shit comming from the Unionist Dog whistlers ? You Fancy a wee public debate, Instead of hiding behind your various Alias's and spouting your Pish, When hiding in Cyberspace ? bangin.gif

I note you never even answered one of my questions, typical of yes campaign.

Your points are almost as bad as your grammar. I'll be in the Blyth supporters bar on Saturday, see you there for our public debate :cheers:

I note you never even answered one of my questions, typical of yes campaign.

Your points are almost as bad as your grammar. I'll be in the Blyth supporters bar on Saturday, see you there for our public debate drinks_cheers.gif:

Oh Dear, Typical NO Bullshitter who peddles the Gosspel of Poverty and equality on behalf of the corrupt union that has plunged 20 % of our Population into Poverty ? Fcuk the Grammmar Poodle ? Expose your Self to the Saint's Support who are in Poverty because of Keyboard Wankers such as You ! punk.gif

Maybe because it's a personal choice?

Surely you're not attempting the "No" bully boy tactics that, seemingly, don't exist, ya dobber? wink.png

You know who I am, no need for any debate, my minds made up. thumbup2.gif

Good for you Robert , After all that is what the Vote is all about ? People in Scotland will decide there Future Not Bawbags from Bangor or London, This is one of the reasons that 20% of our population are living in Poverty vbecause cnut's that vote for a unionist goverment dont give a fcuk about poverty and inequality in our wee Country ? Take It You did not sign the Decleration of Arbroath Auld Yin ? whistling.gif

Good for you Robert , After all that is what the Vote is all about ? People in Scotland will decide there Future Not Bawbags from Bangor or London, This is one of the reasons that 20% of our population are living in Poverty vbecause cnut's that vote for a unionist goverment dont give a fcuk about poverty and inequality in our wee Country ? Take It You did not sign the Decleration of Arbroath Auld Yin ? whistling.gif

I signed something, although it could have been a summons? whistling.gif

Oh Dear, Typical NO Bullshitter who peddles the Gosspel of Poverty and equality on behalf of the corrupt union that has plunged 20 % of our Population into Poverty ? Fcuk the Grammmar Poodle ? Expose your Self to the Saint's Support who are in Poverty because of Keyboard Wankers such as You ! punk.gif

What a bizarre break down :lol:

So, see you Saturday? Can't wait for this public debate!

Edited by TopCat

Guest TPAFKATS

Maybe because it's a personal choice?

Surely you're not attempting the "No" bully boy tactics that, seemingly, don't exist, ya dobber? wink.png

You know who I am, no need for any debate, my minds made up. thumbup2.gif

You're post appears to be defending top cat telling shull how to vote as personal choice?

You're post appears to be defending top cat telling shull how to vote as personal choice?

I would suggest the same, But Auld kipper Breath is nearing His 30 K Post Very l

Little when you consider that nearly 1.000.000 of his fellow countrymen & Women & Children are living i POVERTY because of Smokie's Democratic Decision ? whistling.gif

I would suggest the same, But Auld kipper Breath is nearing His 30 K Post Very l

Little when you consider that nearly 1.000.000 of his fellow countrymen & Women & Children are living i POVERTY because of Smokie's Democratic Decision ? whistling.gif

Oh my, I won't sleep tonight as MY decision has placed people in poverty, tripe in ANYBODYS terms. bangin.gif