The Ice Hockey Thread

shull

The hockey is superb. All action and a good few tear ups. Crowds have risen steadily over the last 2 years and are now close to selling out most nights at braehead.

Would totally recommend it to anyone and has an atmosphere that is lacking at SMFC.

Seen a few of our players there

Used to go along and watch the Paisley Pirates at the lagoon many moons ago, keep saying I will go but never get round to it. Let me know if season tickets are valid Shull.

They better be .............

I remember Raith Rovers and Fife Flyers did a joint season ticket, which saved money compared to buying them separately.

The Ice Hockey is good fun, there's a family atmosphere and they get some good crowds.

Fife v Clan is becoming a fierce and at times bitter rivalry. Fife player got a lengthy ban last season for an attempted eye gouge which was later reduced to around 10 games. Bad blood between teams and some Clan fans do not go to Fife due to the hostile home crowd. Bit like us and Morton and running the gauntlet at the train station in Greenock.

Also at the weekend at Dundee the players ended up scrapping in the warm up ending up with Chris Frank of Clan getting a match ban and £500 fine.

I'm a season ticket holder at Braehead Clan and have been since it started 5 years ago. Crowds have steadily risen and most Saturday night games are over 3,000.

Last Friday at home to Fife was a sell out at least 36 hours before face off. Over 3,500.

Very fast and entertaining sport where you are treated like an adult and can have a few drinks while you watch.

Family orientated and kids love it. Great atmosphere at the games and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

I understand tonights game is a sellout. They reckon they could have sold hundreds more if they had the capacity. Bigger crowd at Braehead tonite than at St.Mirren park today !

They were still advertising tickets up until " puck off ".

I was thinking of going, maybe next saturday.

Abby's watching X Factor presently.

They were still advertising tickets up until " puck off ".

I was thinking of going, maybe next saturday.

Abby's watching X Factor presently.

The guy from "the Clan" ( dont know who , some american / canadian dude ) was on Good morning Scotland on thurs or friday saying they were sold out & he only wished they had 5000 seats in Braehead !