What's Funny About Supporting St Mirren ?

shull

Like the wyd character on this thread everyone who knows me, all three of them know exactly where my loyalties lie. Even the nurse that had the unfortunate job of wiping my shitty arse a few years back knew which team I supported. Over the years I can also take credit for introducing many a young fan to the arena that was Love Street. In life some people are just daft, why else would we have a Labour party?

Were you shitting black and white ohmy.png

Edited by pod

Listening to an arse in front of me boo at the top of his voice at every miss placed pass from the very first minute.

Every time Cheesy gets the ball at his feet he gives it an ohhhhhh, like kids do to a keeper waiting on him to make a mistake. No mistake he laughs, mistake he shouts ffs cheesy.

Every time someone shoots wide he shouts "get him aff".

This guy is a clown and makes me laugh.

Edited by davidg

Listening to an arse in front of me boo at the top of his voice at every miss placed pass from the very first minute.

Every time Cheesy gets the ball at his feet he gives it an ohhhhhh, like kids do to a keeper waiting on him to make a mistake. No mistake he laughs, mistake he shouts ffs cheesy.

Every time someone shoots wide he shouts "get him aff".

This guy is a clown and makes me laugh.

Why don't you say to him .....

" SHUT THE F*CK UP ELVIS !!! " bangin.gif

Over here I damned near get minor celebrity status for supporting St.Mirren. A bit like being an endangered species. When I moved over here at first I still required the services of a barber (no longer I'm afraid) and the one nearest my office in Belfast was staffed only by Celtic fans.I didn't know that at first but once they believed I was neither a peeler nor a soldier I got on the best with them. I got a great reception from the boys when we won the cup in 87. The social club I'm in now in Bangor is football daft and their interest now in St.Mirren is unbelievable. Only thing is they insist on pronouncing it St.Murren just to take the piss out of my accent. But the number of the stupid buggers who pick St.Mirren in their football bets is unbelievable.They say they never picked Saints until they knew me despite the fact that I tell them all the time that we're coupon busters. I still get the blame anyhow when they regularly lose their dough.. And I do still get the 'but who do you really support' question occasionally.

I jumped into a cab and the driver asked me where I wanted to go. I told him. He immediately went onto a website and started a topic on it. I said that looked strange. He said, "Aye"... then went onto the website and started a thread about it.

Halfway to my destination he stopped the cab and started a topic on getiing halfway to where he was going.

At the end of the journey he told me my fair and then started a thread mentionin the cost of cabs and the tipping habits of Paisley punters.

I decided it best not to mention which team I supported as I thought the internet was being a bit swamped.whistling.gif

I was asked by a wee *** in the work who I would support if I didn't support Saints. I said I had never thought about it. I asked him the same question and he looked at me as if I had two heeds. You should have saw his face on the 15th of February 2012 when I asked him who he was going to support now. Ha ha ha.

I was asked by a wee *** in the work who I would support if I didn't support Saints. I said I had never thought about it. I asked him the same question and he looked at me as if I had two heeds. You should have saw his face on the 15th of February 2012 when I asked him who he was going to support now. Ha ha ha.

Brill!

I had a mate who put up a Facebook comment saying something along the lines of "we all know the SFA will never watch rangers go out of business - The spl needs us"

I went on to his Facebook a month or 2 later when rangers died and "liked" the status so it would appear again, great feeling!

He then delete the status lol

The arrogance of old firm supporters is mind blowing lol