Inverness Caley Pay What You Like Experiment

thomsons dropped it

Sorry if this is elsewhere....

Caley had 3161 people attending tonight with the Pay what you like deal tonight.

I would like to know a bit more detail on the crowd re Adults/kids and how much they offered.Hopefully Caley will release some info.

Not sure how many ST's are in there but they sure were unlucky that tonight was absolutely Baltic.

I was walking the Dog along the Moray Firth not all that far from the Freezerdome this afternoon and it was so cold it was sore.

I would maybe have went down normally but no chance in this weather, one of the coldest places I have ever been to for a Match.

However I Commend both Caley and the Accies for trying this out,hopefully we might do likewise sometime soon.

If memory serves it would be around 2500 normally for a fixture midweek.

I reckon under such a scheme , you'd probably gi'e them hawff a croon. .

Hawf croons will probably be a nice little earner one of these days. Have you handled one recently? They seem ginormous now, bigger than I remember from the days when I could get into the pictures on a Saturday night, a pie supper, return fares up and doon on the Glenburn bus and still have change out of one of them.