Westminster Voting Intentions

oaksoft

General Election 2015 Poll  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There's nothing to mis-understand. It's quite simple, you've made an anti-British allegation and an anti-English allegation. Both were unfounded, neither were correct, and both prove beyond all doubt that you're nationalist hatred of all things "English" / "British" have clouded your judgement. I would call you xenophobic, but you've already said that you think that's wrong and that it should be classed as racist. Not that it matters. You've already stated that both of those traits are more common amongst extreme right wingers and I guess you should know best....rolleyes.gif

what is anti-british about admitting to the horror we inflicted on others to build an empire? Is Shakespeare's portrayal of Shylock as an archetypal jew not evidence of anti-semitism?

Were they made slaves because they were jews or because they were a weaker nation that Egypt?

I'm not sure they were a nation as such. I don't profess to be an expert, I was merely citing that the English were not the first to oppress them.

You are funny. The Romans attitude towards Jews is well documented throughout history, the whole story of Moses was about anti semitism - but in your warped mind Anti Semitism didn't start till the 13th Century in England. You really are embarrassingly thick - and racist, if not xenophobic. rolleyes.gif

so the romans conquered britain, france, germany and all the other countries because of the jews that were there?

Showing that communist regimes committed mass murder does not prove anything about xenophobia - especially when they are killing their own citizens or people of their own nationality. It just, once again, shows that you don't know the meaning of "xenophobia" - even though I've already told you at least once.

So now you think that Russians, Ukrainians, Poles, Georgians, Chechens, Volga Germans, Don Cossacks, Lithuanians, Latvians and Estonians are all basically the same nationality? Are you sure your real name isn't Alex Salmond? He's the only other person I know of who is quite that ignorant on foreign affairs. 1eye.gif

Guest TPAFKATS

Oh dear - this morning sees another prominent SNP member defecting to the Labour Party as he claims that he is shocked how members of Nicola Sturgeons own constituency party are backing the Conservatives to win the General Election. It looks like Sturgeon really was protesting way too much. rolleyes.gif

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/key-snp-figure-defects-labour-5469873

Oh dear it seems like a former Labour councillor has re-joined the party, no wonder it's front-page news.

Except he hadnt actually re-joined when he was interviewed for the daily ragsheet.

He was subsequently interviewed by someone on the commonspace website who reported that said cooncillor told him he was still a member of SNP and still supported independence. Also stated that he was under pressure from those within his community to support labour and he did in England as opposed to SNP stance of supporting Greens in England.

He has now "officially" rejoined Labour it seems. Should be interesting at first local party meeting as he would appear to hold views that are not consistent with party constitution.

At no point in daily ragsheet story does it offer any evidence from cooncillor that anyone has actually stated they want tories to win election. Labour really should have distanced themselves from this torygraph trap - unfortunately their blind hatred off all things snp has resulted in them jumping in with both feet and they are trying to dig their way out of a hole of their own making.

If we're all so anti-English why have I just spent a very pleasant Easter weekend with family in Essex? A spying mission?

You provide proof of your ignorance every time you try and use that "fact" to put down the independence campaign.

Meanwhile, how about responding to my questions instead of ignoring them because they don't suit your agenda. Edited by salmonbuddie

Yep, totally agree. Only Bernard looked half decent.

The only two things that really stood out to me were the idiot who thought labour were getting rid of Trident and the look on wee Ruthies face when she was shown in the background when Sturgeon was taking - twisted in sheer hatred - of course, she changed back to all nicey, nicey when the camera was back on her. Apart from that, it looked like all the questions were placed, probably because most, if not all, have been asked before.

Exactly. These so called debates will change no ones mind. Labour are finished up here and dare I say it, sliding Dixon like into irrelevance.

Well as I predicted really but Ruth Davidson does appear to have been the winner from last nights debate. Watching the political coverage on the BBC today as well as on Sky News earlier this morning everyone appears to be in agreement that Ruth Davidson came across really well with a strong aggressive and passionate performance. Their opinions on the others appear to be that Murphy did OK, finishing strongly after a slow and nervy start and that Rennie kind of disappeared into the furniture quite quickly.

Of Sturgeon the most interesting opinion came from Andrew Neill when talking to Brian Taylor. He expressed surprise South of the Border that Sturgeon was booed and jeered by the Scottish audience when she refused to rule out another Independence Referendum and pointed to a poll from this morning that showed Scots were more interested in having an in/out referendum on Europe than they are on Independence. Brian Taylor explained that the Scottish audience were more able to challenge Sturgeon on her Governments record in Scotland - something that doesn't happen when she appears in England, and that as a result she looked less comfortable.

I suppose from Sturgeons point of view the impression she makes in England won't matter all that much as her electorate are all here in Scotland, but in a UK sense I suppose she could be viewed as the bigger loser last night. After winning much support last week from the debate in Salford the revelation that she isn't widely adored by her home audience will have dented her UK stock.

You've done it again, quoting things that prove your post wrong. You really are a f**king numbnuts cuntobaws, aren't you?

Edit: Forgot to test my new response method. This is what I should have said, but it doesn't really work too well on such a short post.

Red = I never said that.

Blue = Your usual hardon for the SNP/Salmond.

That colour you are calling "Blue" isn't actually called "Blue" you know. A little hint - its proper name is the same as the current St. Mirren Manager (if you know who he is)...whistling.gif

I think you will find i was talking about you and not to you, so you don't have to read my posts either

Ah, the old twisting my own words to suit your nasty natsi agenda and using them against me. Why don't you just stick to posting as Slartibartfast instead of using various aliases?

Yawn. Stalking again, Stuart.

I think the colour you are referring to is teal, not Teale. If you are going to try and take the piss, at least get your facts straight. It was chosen from the blue section of the colour pallette, so it's blue. Unless you are trying to say that one of Scotland or zombie fc don't play in blue?

Now I gave you a wee clue as to the name of the colour you claimed was "blue" which it's not. You saying it was chosen from the blue section means nothing - it's not blue. In fact, I may have been wrong myself - looking at it again you could actually suggest its duck egg (you won't understand these technical colour names like me of course). There are a few teams in Scotland that play in Blue but I don't know any that play in Teal or Duck Egg but if there are, I'm sure you'll have searched the internet or that old trusted website you like to use - Wikipedia to prove me wrong. As for your "Zombie FC" - you're sounding more like the Celtic supporters in my work.

Yawn (again). Give it up, Stuart.

Again, like in the other Election thread, you are replying to a post I made to someone else or are you trying to prove me right about all of your aliases by signing in and taking turns to reply to me? lol.gif

Edited by iTony