Buddies Stick Together

Christ enough people knocking us now it makes me really down.We have had a shit season hopeless managerial appointments and team performances.I know it will be hard to get over things and I have been very critical this season.But like everything else time heals and we have to move on.What I am saying is that next season we saints diehards will hopefully get behind whatever Manager and Players we have and pray that we will have a new BOD.

Of course we do, but come on mate, we all hurting on here, us true fans, Last night was a disgrace, and showed just how far we have fallen since last season. BOD said DL had taken club as far as he could, they were right his successors have taken the club miles- backwards. In a way I am glad its over, but now I worry about what will be next year, who will we face. I would take 4th right now and get into play offs, I truly hope we are given a fighting chance cause this season after 5 games it was obvious were we are heading

I was at the preseason v Morton and knew then that the team was not strong or good enough to stay up.

This season has been a pure shambles from start to finish.

we need to start afresh

New BOD

New Manager

Get shot of most of the current squad.

I posted in similar fashion a few weeks ago re the Morton game although I hoped against hope that things would improve after that dismal downpour of a day in Greenock - despite the fact that was one of very few victories this season. Little did we think then that goals would be so scarce all season and the defence has also gone from bad to worse.

Despite the fact that everyone has identified where the blame lies for this debacle, it would be ill-founded optimism to expect an effective response from the board any time before the year 2020 - at the earliest.

Unfortunately it was an omen of things to come.

Like everybody else I am now totally cheesed off - no pun intended.

Personally I can't wait for next season.

Fresh start, new players, new opponents, new manager and most importantly of all hopefully the joint unveiling of a new strip and a public hosing of the person who designed this current monstrosity thumbup2.gif .

Onwards and ....well....downwards.