Paris

TopCat

The person who can see that the Tory party do nothing for Scotland.

Never have and never will.

Prats like you sycophantically vote for them whilst they do nothing for you.

Still at least teaboy is quiet after his warning.

There's no one more blind than a prejudiced bigot.....rolleyes.gif

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Blind in what way dicko?

What benefit to I have from the anti-Scottish Tory party?

Blind in that you cannot see what's right in front of your face. Blind in the sense that your bigotry and prejudice towards the English means you refuse to accept what you should already know.

I've already detailed the long lists of benefits you've had from having a Conservative Government successfully balancing the economy. I've also highlighted that someone like you would have found it far more difficult to have got a mortgage had it not been for the Thatcher government relaxing the rules on mortgages. I think you'll also find that the reason your forces wage is at the current level its at and not significantly lower is because Thatchers government repeatedly gave the Police Force pay rises far in excess of inflation as she combated the unions.

The current clustf**k that is Police Scotland of course, is all down to the SNP. I'd hope you would recognise that fact since it's one element of Scottish Society that has been totally devolved since 1999.

Blind in that you cannot see what's right in front of your face. Blind in the sense that your bigotry and prejudice towards the English means you refuse to accept what you should already know.

I've already detailed the long lists of benefits you've had from having a Conservative Government successfully balancing the economy. I've also highlighted that someone like you would have found it far more difficult to have got a mortgage had it not been for the Thatcher government relaxing the rules on mortgages. I think you'll also find that the reason your forces wage is at the current level its at and not significantly lower is because Thatchers government repeatedly gave the Police Force pay rises far in excess of inflation as she combated the unions.

The current clustf**k that is Police Scotland of course, is all down to the SNP. I'd hope you would recognise that fact since it's one element of Scottish Society that has been totally devolved since 1999.

We in the police are better off than our English counterparts but don't let the truth get in the way of your boring SNP rant.

Combating the unions took all rights away from workers.

Workers rights are at an all time low.

The person who can see that the Tory party do nothing for Scotland.

Never have and never will.

Prats like you sycophantically vote for them whilst they do nothing for you.

Still at least teaboy is quiet after his warning.

I haven't had a warning so can I keep posting my wisdom?

I am a good boy who disnae like to abuse anybody on here.

While Thatcher, Major, Blair, Brown and Cameron have been ruling our great Country, I have worked away constantly and contented with no problems.

Specifically during the Thatcher era, it was a happy and glorious time.

Hard work was needed on my part though.

I haven't had a warning so can I keep posting my wisdom?

I am a good boy who disnae like to abuse anybody on here.

While Thatcher, Major, Blair, Brown and Cameron have been ruling our great Country, I have worked away constantly and contented with no problems.

Specifically during the Thatcher era, it was a happy and glorious time.

Hard work was needed on my part though.

Plenty of people didn't work Shull.

No doubt a Tory boy like you will say it's their own fault.

To be fair Thatcher gave me a happy smile the day she died until I realised I was paying for this millionaire boot's funeral.

Edited by PCCABE

Aye I know. Cause in Scotland you all get to earn double time overtime sitting in a nice warm call centre. f**k getting your hands dirty catching criminals :rolleyes:

Nope I got overtime sitting in court watching a Paisley criminal go to jail where he belongs.

Try again thicko.

Edited by PCCABE

The Scottish Region is governed by the Conservatives and what a jolly good job they are doing.

Ultimately Europe is in charge and we will have to do what they say, in the future.

We are just a daft wee Region and England will be split into European Regions also.

Scotland no more.

I see in the news tonight Nicola Sturgeon and Alex Salmond appear to be at odds with each other. Salmond, at lunchtime, repeated Angus Robertson's claims that the SNP would not allow the UK to defend itself without Russian permission. However this afternoon Nicola Sturgeon claimed she was prepared to listen to David Cameron and would consider backing air strikes in Syria without UN backing so long as Cameron can get advice that says it's legal.

I see in the news tonight Nicola Sturgeon and Alex Salmond appear to be at odds with each other. Salmond, at lunchtime, repeated Angus Robertson's claims that the SNP would not allow the UK to defend itself without Russian permission. However this afternoon Nicola Sturgeon claimed she was prepared to listen to David Cameron and would consider backing air strikes in Syria without UN backing so long as Cameron can get advice that says it's legal.

Surely political debate between party members is fine.

Surely you don't want it to be a dictatorship?

The Scottish Region is governed by the Conservatives and what a jolly good job they are doing.

Ultimately Europe is in charge and we will have to do what they say, in the future.

We are just a daft wee Region and England will be split into European Regions also.

Scotland no more.

Well it makes you pathetic that you hate Scotland so much you continually put it down.

The tories are unpopular in Scotland because they are anti-Scottish yet brain dead sycophants like you waste your vote on them.

Surely political debate between party members is fine.

Surely you don't want it to be a dictatorship?

I'm in complete agreement with you. Debate is fine. It's nice to see Natsi Nic taking a more realistic stance than the two dinosaurs representing the party at Westminster. Hopefully she'll give them both the boot in the baws they deserve.

Well it makes you pathetic that you hate Scotland so much you continually put it down.

The tories are unpopular in Scotland because they are anti-Scottish yet brain dead sycophants like you waste your vote on them.

Shull doesn't hate Scotland. He's one of the more vocal St Mirren fans when talking about the national football team. You are the one who said yesterday you hated your country.

Shull doesn't hate Scotland. He's one of the more vocal St Mirren fans when talking about the national football team. You are the one who said yesterday you hated your country.

I hate what Britain did to the world.

What's wrong with that.

If calling a Scotland a region and not a country is loving it then I would hate to see if he hated it.

Edited by PCCABE

I'm in complete agreement with you. Debate is fine. It's nice to see Natsi Nic taking a more realistic stance than the two dinosaurs representing the party at Westminster. Hopefully she'll give them both the boot in the baws they deserve.

Can I ask why it is so wrong to be a Nationalist if you choose to be Scottish but is ok to be proud and nationalist for Britain.

Isn't that hypocritical?

Why are you still very abusive, Constable?

Can nobody have a differing opinion from you?

Why were you abusive to someone for supporting 2 teams when you do the same cabbie?

If I think people like you are out to destroy my country then I will say so.

Edited by PCCABE