Paris

TopCat

Guest TPAFKATS

You would tackle IS? How would you do this?

Catching or killing terrorists is a start, as opposed to letting them commit atrocities as it suits an agenda ;-)

Interrupting and stopping their funding and supply chains as opposed to funding them and buying their oil as it generates profit and suits an agenda ;-)

You don't do it by carpet bombing the people who live under their rule. We've already tried that in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya Somalia etc and it creates more recruits.

You don't do it by supporting wassabi and zionist supremacists.

Can I ask why it is so wrong to be a Nationalist if you choose to be Scottish but is ok to be proud and nationalist for Britain.

Isn't that hypocritical?

What the f**k are you blubbering about now?

I'm proud of being Scottish - although I would ban the bagpipes (f**king horrible noise) and the kilt cause that pish is just embarrassing. And I'm proud of being British. I'm also fairly happy that I'm a European, although I do think that Europe has become a bit of a dysfunctional mess over recent years.

What the f**k are you blubbering about now?

I'm proud of being Scottish - although I would ban the bagpipes (f**king horrible noise) and the kilt cause that pish is just embarrassing. And I'm proud of being British. I'm also fairly happy that I'm a European, although I do think that Europe has become a bit of a dysfunctional mess over recent years.

Sorry I should know intelligent debate was beyond a pipefitter.

You have a problem with Scottish nationalism but not British nationalism.

Why is one wrong and the other correct?

Is that simple enough for you nice but dim?

The bagpipes and kilt are part of our identity and like a typical Tory you want to ban it.

Very sad.

Catching or killing terrorists is a start, as opposed to letting them commit atrocities as it suits an agenda ;-)

Interrupting and stopping their funding and supply chains as opposed to funding them and buying their oil as it generates profit and suits an agenda ;-)

You don't do it by carpet bombing the people who live under their rule. We've already tried that in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya Somalia etc and it creates more recruits.

You mean boots on the ground? Edited by Kendo

Well it makes you pathetic that you hate Scotland so much you continually put it down.

The tories are unpopular in Scotland because they are anti-Scottish yet brain dead sycophants like you waste your vote on them.

I love Scotland, Wales, England, & both Irelands.

WE ARE THE BRITISH ISLES icon12.gif

They would be wrong then, it's a geographic fact (as long as you use our naming convention, that is). Maybe they don't, I don't know - there's lots of stuff I don't know, I prove it on here on a daily basis. No, no, don't argue with with me. :(

They may well be wrong, but that's what the general feeling is.

I hate what Britain did to the world.

What's wrong with that.

If calling a Scotland a region and not a country is loving it then I would hate to see if he hated it.

Europe is making it a region, no me.

Anyway " region " isnae a sweary word.

Why were you abusive to someone for supporting 2 teams when you do the same cabbie?

If I think people like you are out to destroy my country then I will say so.

I asked him a question as you well know.

The question was, " WHO DO YOU REALLY SUPPORT ? "

There was no abuse, dinnae tell lies Constable.

Guest TPAFKATS

You mean boots on the ground?

No I don't.

Remember we know who IS are and who supports them as we put them in place. You start putting pressure on Saudi and Turkey, as opposed to selling them more arms.

You get other arab and muslim nations to take responsibility for at least helping to broker a solution.

If you bomb, you target the convoys not the civilians. We have the technology to use satellite tracking, instead Russia and France are currently carpet bombing urban areas. We've had planes flying around out there for years and hit the odd pick up truck, purely for effect. Are we seriously to believe that we couldn't locate and hit convoys of oil tankers and pick ups miles long?

The one thing that will create more terrorism in our world is us once again terrorising the Arab world and killing innocent muslims. Sadly it looks like that is what we will do.

Edited by TPAFKATS

Sorry I should know intelligent debate was beyond a pipefitter.

You have a problem with Scottish nationalism but not British nationalism.

Why is one wrong and the other correct?

Is that simple enough for you nice but dim?

The bagpipes and kilt are part of our identity and like a typical Tory you want to ban it.

Very sad.

Aw you think I'm nice......thumbup2.gifthumbup2.gifthumbup2.gif

I don't know why you are struggling with this. All I want is what is best for my family, my friends, and everyone else. What is best for us all is the security of unity, governed by politicians who understand the importance of a strong, stable economy that will reward all of those who are prepared to work to make their contribution to society.

It's got nothing to do with Nationalism of any sort, British or Scottish.

No I don't.

Remember we know who IS are and who supports them as we put them in place. You start putting pressure on Saudi and Turkey, as opposed to selling them more arms.

You get other arab and muslim nations to take responsibility for at least helping to broker a solution.

If you bomb, you target the convoys not the civilians. We have the technology to use satellite tracking, instead Russia and France are currently carpet bombing urban areas. We've had planes flying around out there for years and hit the odd pick up truck, purely for effect. Are we seriously to believe that we couldn't locate and hit convoys of oil tankers and pick ups miles long?

The one thing that will create more terrorism in our world is us once again terrorising the Arab world and killing innocent muslims. Sadly it looks like that is what we will do.

CBS tonight are running news articles that disagree with you completely. They are following US soldiers who have volunteered to help the Kurds battling IS in Iraq. They say they are frequently out gunned, but since the air strikes have intensified they've noticed that when the approach IS strongholds, IS now flee - often leaving huge amounts of equipment behind.

It seems terrorising IS works. Boots on the ground are clearly required to ensure IS are pushed back. Rather than bombing oil fields and routes wouldn't it be better for Syria if we retook these fields intact and operational?

So how do you catch and kill the terrorists if you don't bomb them or put boots on the ground?

Jihadi John was taken out by a bomb.

Edited by Kendo

Guest TPAFKATS

CBS tonight are running news articles that disagree with you completely. They are following US soldiers who have volunteered to help the Kurds battling IS in Iraq. They say they are frequently out gunned, but since the air strikes have intensified they've noticed that when the approach IS strongholds, IS now flee - often leaving huge amounts of equipment behind.

It seems terrorising IS works. Boots on the ground are clearly required to ensure IS are pushed back. Rather than bombing oil fields and routes wouldn't it be better for Syria if we retook these fields intact and operational?

That's interesting but bears no resemblance to my post.

You've outshone even your previous efforts at twisting words and lying.

Well done you

Guest TPAFKATS

So how do you catch and kill the terrorists if you don't bomb them or put boots on the ground?

Jihadi John was taken out by a bomb.

Very disappointing Kendo. You have selectively edited my quote to suit your reply.

It's hard to debate if you insist on twisting my posts in this way.