Brian Caldwell Quits. New Ceo Required

I happen to subscribe to their site which means I get notifications of all events.

Not really rocket science sonny.

When you grow up you may understand by then, and if not, maybe your parole officer will be kind enough to explain in a big crayon!

You truly are giving thick as fcuk a bad name here sonny boy.

lololololol, u look at their website and know the ins and outs of how the club runs....lol....u buying shares as well now?...fud

You truly are sad and lonely... and to be pitied!

More playground name calling sonny.

Grow up and come back for a conversation when your brain cell has found a playmate!

ur my playmate, using u as a wee toy to play with, your now boring shit out me with ur pish comebacks. I wait with baited breath as u put together some shite post, go on, u can't help yourself???? Here fishy, come bite....

ur my playmate, using u as a wee toy to play with, your now boring shit out me with ur pish comebacks. I wait with baited breath as u put together some shite post, go on, u can't help yourself Here fishy, come bite....

Not hard when you are so full of it.

Anyway: good luck with your homework sonny. Sentence construction must be hard with your lack of intellectual ability!

The only fishy thing in this thread is your tiddler: wanker!

Not hard when you are so full of it.

Anyway: good luck with your homework sonny. Sentence construction must be hard with your lack of intellectual ability!

The only fishy thing in this thread is your tiddler: wanker!

superb comeback, u must have been up all night thinking of that...here fishy, let me reel u in...