Michael Higdon

saintstu

It's not necessarily about being lied to.

It's about understanding that it's not clever to put pen to paper and then announce you are looking for the next move before you have even worn the shirt.

What Higdon did was as daft as what Mark McGhee did when he went to Aberdeen. Signed for the club and immediately spoke about wanting the Celtic job.

Unsurprisingly he was not well liked up there.

Imagine walking into an interview for a job. Signing a contract and then immediately announcing to all who will listen "Right I'm off to work for Google in 12 months time." It would be crazy to do that.

Aye... Agree it wasn't the smartest statement... but at the end of the day it was a footballer thinking out loud.

Hardly worth getting upset about far less baring a grudge.

Aye... Agree it wasn't the smartest statement... but at the end of the day it was a footballer thinking out loud.

Hardly worth getting upset about far less baring a grudge.

Oh I agree with you on that.

No way would I hold a grudge against anyone for saying that sort of thing.

It didn't annoy me either.

I've never really understood the grudges people have against certain players.

Other than a convicted criminal (depending on the crime) I'm not sure I'd have a problem with any player coming here.

I'd welcome Higdon back if Rae thought he was the right player for us.

Guest TPAFKATS

Scored for tranmere rovers yesterday. Not saying he would come and play for us in the championship but he must be better than the vanarama or whatever its called this year.

Scored for tranmere rovers yesterday. Not saying he would come and play for us in the championship but he must be better than the vanarama or whatever its called this year.

Money talks down south unfortuantely. Hes a scouser too so not much of a commute from his roots

I bet he's earning more at Tranmere than he was at Motherwell. They had an attendance of 4668 on Saturday, that's more than Well's last 5 home gates.

Quite a few Conference teams can offer in the region of £1500 pw upwards from what I am led to believe.