Mcginn And Mclean

Drew

Seriously, went to plenty Home matches in the mid 1970's to late 1970's and enjoyed them.

Went to a few in the 1990's when my children wanted to go.

Special deals and free tickets eased the pain.

Not been back since we beat somebody in the 1990's at Parkhead to qualify for summat.

Seriously, went to plenty Home matches in the mid 1970's to late 1970's and enjoyed them.

Went to a few in the 1990's when my children wanted to go.

Special deals and free tickets eased the pain.

Not been back since we beat somebody in the 1990's at Parkhead to qualify for summat.

Seriously, you're a trumpet. thumbup2.gif

Strachen started of well but is no just going through the motions. FFS Hutton, Greer, Bridcutt. And the wee fly comments are no longer funny.

He Failed big time and I see no reason to suppose he wont fail this time.

Of course it's all the players fault

Strachen started of well but is no just going through the motions. FFS Hutton, Greer, Bridcutt. And the wee fly comments are no longer funny.

He Failed big time and I see no reason to suppose he wont fail this time.

Of course it's all the players fault

His comments were never funny.

He is a rude cnut.

I mind his torn f**king face when we humped his Dundee fannies in the 1976/77 Season.

Hopeless Manager and horrible human being.

Strachan was asked at the Cup Final today how he was getting on with sorting out youth development in this country. Our National Coach said it was nothing to do with him, it was all Brian McClairs remit. I initially thought Strachan was on to something when he first took on the job but FFS if the National Coach isn't involved in shaping youth development in this country then what the f**k is he doing! No wonder the game in Scotland has turned to shite.

Edited by Stuart Dickson