Betting Thread 2016 - 2017

faraway saint

• 2 weeks later...

7 hours ago, oscar said:

Don't usually bet on cup games but......

5 Aways...

Man City, Newcastle, Brighton teamed up with PSV and Bayern returns £60+ for a ten quid and I get my tenner back if one team loses.

Note to self.......................

NEVER bet on cup games!!

• 2 weeks later...

Sportingbet had Hearts (wrongly I agree) at 17/4 to beat ICT on Saturday, I managed to get a fiver on , the buggers refunded my fiver a few hours later with not even an email telling me. I know there is "boardmarkers error " rule in betting shops if you get some daft lassie signing for the wrong odds on a line but this is the first time I have ever seen such a mistake on line. 

7 minutes ago, thekazakhsaint said:

Sportingbet had Hearts (wrongly I agree) at 17/4 to beat ICT on Saturday, I managed to get a fiver on , the buggers refunded my fiver a few hours later with not even an email telling me. I know there is "boardmarkers error " rule in betting shops if you get some daft lassie signing for the wrong odds on a line but this is the first time I have ever seen such a mistake on line. 

These daft lassies are getting too much access on line. :rolleyes:

On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 10:26 AM, thekazakhsaint said:

I could be wrong here but I think the reason they couldn't take your bet was because............................

Hearts weren't playing ICT.:rolleyes:

ETA.....Just noticed they are playing this week.

Edited by HSS

CSGB.

to win 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1.

Sevilla                            2/1

Hoffenhiem                    7/4

Dortmund                      2/1

Lazio                            13/8.                          64/1.

Sevilla won 2-0, Hoffenhiem won 2-0,Lazio won 2-1,

and Dortmund won 3-0.   

Edited by boomboomyards

5 hours ago, HSS said:

Anybuddie who likes a good punt should get their money on Dover today.They are away to North Ferriby Utd and are 1/2 to win.NFU are 4/1.

It's Xmas at the bookies today. :santa

Hope you all filled yer boots on that one.