Jack Ross OBE

6 minutes ago, elvis said:
  Hide contents

So you think because some people get angry and frustrated with whats going on are not true fans ,Well I think that's the reason they get like that because they are true fans who hate seeing whats happening to the team they have supported for many years .It does not make them any less a fan than you or anyone else we get frustrated because we cant do a dam thing about whats going on but they want the best for the team just the same as you or anyone else does .But remember we all want the same thing happy clappers and frustrated fans alike and that is for SAINT MIRREN F.C.to be doing well .

A massive flaw in this is your willingness to be a total knob when we are losing.

The laughing, the I told you so, that's not frustration, that's being a cock.

Hope this helps.

5 minutes ago, elvis said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So you think because some people get angry and frustrated with whats going on are not true fans ,Well I think that's the reason they get like that because they are true fans who hate seeing whats happening to the team they have supported for many years .It does not make them any less a fan than you or anyone else we get frustrated because we cant do a dam thing about whats going on but they want the best for the team just the same as you or anyone else does .But remember we all want the same thing happy clappers and frustrated fans alike and that is for SAINT MIRREN F.C.to be doing well .

Being angry and frustrated is fine. We all feel like that right now.

That in no way excuses those that take DELIGHT in slaughtering the club. There are people on here, and people we hear at games, who love nothing better than getting ripped into the club. You tell me that's a true fan? Someone who wants the club to fail just so they can say "I told you so".

Not for me. These individuals, and you know full well who I am talking about, are poison.

I can see where you are coming from with Dickson but you cant tar everyone the same as him he is on a different level.But frustration right now is a huge factor with being a fan of us I would bet every single person who slags the team off on a match day would be utterly exstatic if we were to start winning games on a regular basis frustration makes people act in strange ways and that is whats happening with people now .because of the state the team is in .

1 minute ago, elvis said:

I can see where you are coming from with Dickson but you cant tar everyone the same as him he is on a different level.But frustration right now is a huge factor with being a fan of us I would bet every single person who slags the team off on a match day would be utterly exstatic if we were to start winning games on a regular basis frustration makes people act in strange ways and that is whats happening with people now .because of the state the team is in .

Yes spot on. He is on a different level, which is why he's the only one in the bin. He can shout as loudly as he likes in there and those that want to engage with him can go and visit.

For the rest of us, we can get on with talking about, and yes criticising, the club, without the input of an individual who isn't even a Saints fan.

8 minutes ago, div said:

Yes spot on. He is on a different level, which is why he's the only one in the bin. He can shout as loudly as he likes in there and those that want to engage with him can go and visit.

For the rest of us, we can get on with talking about, and yes criticising, the club, without the input of an individual who isn't even a Saints fan.

I tried visiting him in the bin, but he still insists Craig Storie is a sex pest. Now, in another thread, I lumped John Sutton in with some other experienced players I would like to see booted down Greenhill Road. Hendo replied saying I was being harsh on Sutton. On reflection, I withdrew my remark about Sutton, excluding him from the group needing a skin graft after suffering an arse/ tarmac interface situation. I was wrong and posted Sutton's name in a bit of frustration at my perceived lack of effort / support being given to the kids in our team by some of the older players.

Any normal sane poster on here, on being called out on their misplaced at best 'sex pest' allegations, would have come back on here to say something like 'maybe that was too strong given the apparent circumstances of the Storie incident' - and everyone would have moved on. Not the forum one-man vigilante force who can do no wrong though. Nope, he has now said for a third time that Storie is indeed a sex pest.

As they say on Dragon's Den - I'm out! Enough.

Edited by pozbaird