Latest Scores

FTOF

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Killie 1-2 Aberdeen, young Ferguson, 19, came on and has been the shining light in this match. 

88 minutes. 

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Killie 1-2 Aberdeen, young Ferguson, 19, came on and has been the shining light in this match. 

88 minutes. 

Boy seems to be doing well. 

Your club's form is resurgent. 

5 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Is the Celtic European Game on Wednesday and the Rangers one on Thursday? 

Nobody on here cares about fecking Celtic and the other Team are fecking deceased.

Thanks for asking though. :byebye

46 minutes ago, shull said:

Nobody on here cares about fecking Celtic and the other Team are fecking deceased.

Thanks for asking though. :byebye

Jings Shull  So nobody cares either about the sectarian/ racist background of the English Clubs regularly featured on Latest Scores either I suppose.  That's OK then I guess. 

Man City / Man U,  Liverpool / Everton,  Spurs/Arsenal / Chelsea , Newcastke/.Sunderland etc or the Politial Real Madrid and Barcelona.

The world is full of this  kind of stuff.  Thankfully in a way,  money has changed this in England. 

Edited by St.Ricky

9 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Jings Shull  So nobody cares either about the sectarian/ racist background of the English Clubs regularly featured on Latest Scores either I suppose.  That's OK then I guess. 

Man City / Man U,  Liverpool / Everton,  Spurs/Arsenal / Chelsea , Newcastke/.Sunderland etc or the Politial Real Madrid and Barcelona.

The world is full of this  kind of stuff.  Thankfully in a way,  money has changed this in England. 

The English are football clubs and their latest scores are very welcome on here.

Sevco 2012 and Celtic are sectarian scum who disgrace Scotland and the Beautiful Game.

Just now, shull said:

The English are football clubs and their latest scores are very welcome on here.

Sevco 2012 and Celtic are sectarian scum who disgrace Scotland and the Beautiful Game.

The ones I mention were sectarian in origin.  Are they still welcome because they are English not Scottish.  Wouldn't that be racist ofyku Shull?

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

The ones I mention were sectarian in origin.  Are they still welcome because they are English not Scottish.  Wouldn't that be racist ofyku Shull?

What RACE are you talking about  ?

We are all the one race.

Give me an example of a sectarian English Club ?

6 minutes ago, shull said:

The only fans of an English Club to sing the Sash at Love Street were " Liverpool fans " in December 1977.

" Liverpool Fans " were actually supporters of the scum dead Club from Ibrox.

Read up on these clubs Shull. When you are at it add in Bayern Munich and Lazio

It would be racist of you to treat English Club with Sectarian Roots differently from Scottish Clubs with Sectarian Roots. 

Mind you.  I am 100 per cent against sectarianiem in all its forms. 

A lot of clubs were formed in the image of their founders whether this was religious, political,  serving a particular population group or Masonic as examples. 

It's part of social history. 

Edited by St.Ricky

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Read up on these clubs Shull. When you are at it add in Bayern Munich and Lazio

You tell me Rick.

We have played many English Clubs over the decades

You show me which set of their supporters disgraced themselves by singing sectarian songs.

Sevco and Celtic are Scotland's problem and need removed