Latest Scores

FTOF

23 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Read up on these clubs Shull. When you are at it add in Bayern Munich and Lazio

It would be racist of you to treat English Club with Sectarian Roots differently from Scottish Clubs with Sectarian Roots. 

Mind you.  I am 100 per cent against sectarianiem in all its forms. 

A lot of clubs were formed in the image of their founders whether this was religious, political,  serving a particular population group or Masonic as examples. 

It's part of social history. 

The Scottish Clubs are sectarian.

I havent come across any sectarian English clubs at Love Street or Greenhill Road.

So where have I been racist ?

And anyway, we are all the same fecking race.

So where do you get your racism shite from ?

Scottish Football has 40 football Clubs and 2 sectarian Clubs.

That's it in a nutshell Rick.

There's nobody like Sevco and Celtic in England presently.

Some Clubs might have started with dodgy roots but only 2 feckers are keeping it going in the 21st century and shaming the beautiful game.

8 minutes ago, shull said:

And anyway, we are all the same fecking race.

So where do you get your racism shite from ?

Scottish Football has 40 football Clubs and 2 sectarian Clubs.

That's it in a nutshell Rick.

There's nobody like Sevco and Celtic in England presently.

Some Clubs might have started with dodgy roots but only 2 feckers are keeping it going in the 21st century and shaming the beautiful game.

Unwittingly treating them that way gives oxygen to the two of them. If they are just another big team they will lose support.  So treat them that way. 

13 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Unwittingly treating them that way gives oxygen to the two of them. If they are just another big team they will lose support.  So treat them that way. 

What the feck are you on about now ? :lol:

And like Dougjamie, I want you to show evidence of my racism ?

Just now, shull said:

What the feck are you on about now ? :lol:

And like Dougjamie, I want you to show evidence of my racism ?

Shull. You are a smashing guy but you put your thinking hat away when it comes to this topic. 

This might seem unrelated but I am talking about the technique. Do you remember how Margaret Thatcher dealt with the IRA? 

She "denied them the oxygen of publicity". The troubkes/war, call it what you will,  still went on but public interest at home and overseas fell.  So did funding.

I'm not her greatest fan but it was a clever strategy. 

5 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Shull. You are a smashing guy but you put your thinking hat away when it comes to this topic. 

This might seem unrelated but I am talking about the technique. Do you remember how Margaret Thatcher dealt with the IRA? 

She "denied them the oxygen of publicity". The troubkes/war, call it what you will,  still went on but public interest at home and overseas fell.  So did funding.

I'm not her greatest fan but it was a clever strategy. 

Rick, feck up.

Show my racism or be a Dougjamie and do one ye piece of vermin.

7 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Put away your anger.  Read what I actually wrote.  If I could stop sectarinism tomorrøw I would. 

Forty Clubs could remove it from Scottish Football immediately.

You brought up the racism shite, so fecking explain it.

Especially when we are all the one race.

6 minutes ago, shull said:

I have done.  If you accept that both English and Scottish clubs had sectarian / political roots then fine.  If you then treat both nationalities the same in club terms,  then fine.  If you say it's fine for the English but not the Scots then that could be discriminatory.  We both know the issue is more political than religious as church attendances for both sets arë falling.  Moving protestant Scots to Ulster and the later movement of the Irish population both Catholic and Protestant clearly still has repercussions in the present day.  Whilst Hibs and Dundee United have she'd their Irish Catholic identities Dundee and Hearts have retained a measure of anti Isiah / Catholic identities.  The big two from Glasgow have a distance yet to travel but at least employment trends there have changed. Let's hope the fans follow suit in increasing numbers.  Perhaps a vain hope but I prefer to remain optimistic. 

8 minutes ago, shull said:

Forty clubs had the chance to remove them when rangers dièd.Forty clubs chose not to go down that road.

It'll be the same again when sevco die.

12 minutes ago, shull said:

And don't fecking PM me with any of your shite.

As if I am going to read it.

You brought up race, so fecking explain it on here.

I just love your passion on this topic but ranting at the moon won't change things. 

I have explained it several times. 

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I just love your passion on this topic but ranting at the moon won't change things. 

I have explained it several times. 

And who of my same race was I racist against ? :blink:

6 minutes ago, shull said:

And who of my same race was I racist against ? :blink:

I'm not going there again Shull. I can only repeat the same things again.  Do I think you are racist?  Not in the slightest.  

Do I think you detest sectarianiem every bit or more than I do?  Yes. 

Only disagreement is it's foundation and how to handle it. 

Edited by St.Ricky

19 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I have done.  If you accept that both English and Scottish clubs had sectarian / political roots then fine.  If you then treat both nationalities the same in club terms,  then fine.  If you say it's fine for the English but not the Scots then that could be discriminatory.  We both know the issue is more political than religious as church attendances for both sets arë falling.  Moving protestant Scots to Ulster and the later movement of the Irish population both Catholic and Protestant clearly still has repercussions in the present day.  Whilst Hibs and Dundee United have she'd their Irish Catholic identities Dundee and Hearts have retained a measure of anti Isiah / Catholic identities.  The big two from Glasgow have a distance yet to travel but at least employment trends there have changed. Let's hope the fans follow suit in increasing numbers.  Perhaps a vain hope but I prefer to remain optimistic. 

Thicko

There are only two bigot Clubs and their sectarian fans pass the shite down the generations.

Were you there yesterday ?

Bigot teenagers singing the same shite their forefathers have sung for decades.

English latest scores are welcome on here because their Clubs are not fecking sectarian.

Got that ye arsehole.

Now feck off ye boring cnut.

Now where is my racism that you accused me of ?

7 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I'm not going there again Shull. I can only repeat the same things again.  Do I think you are racist?  Not in the slightest.  

You brought it up.

How can anybody be racist in that context if we are all the one race.

Treating Sevco and Celtic as cnuts isnt racism .

Two totally inoffensive Clubs playing each other tonight

Score updates available here later 

Anybody can contribute

Huddersfield v Fulham

Fill your boots ( preferably black, not yellow, pink, green, blue ,etc. )

:double