The Joy Of..........

Bud the Baker

On 22/02/2017 at 6:37 PM, Bud the Baker said:

I'm now going to wash my hair and then glamourize it with some Blueberry Bliss Reparative Conditioner. :babe2

Is that the one you wash in and leave it without rinsing?

Changed days. Rinsing and drying used to cause split ends and scalp distress. Now a quick rub, a quick wipe with a towel and I am ready for the day.

11 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Is that the one you wash in and leave it without rinsing?

Changed days. Rinsing and drying used to cause split ends and scalp distress. Now a quick rub, a quick wipe with a towel and I am ready for the day.

Nope just the standard supermarket massage in and rinse out stuff so that I can get a comb through my hair without tugging.

Appreciating the little things in life like an unblocked nose and tangle free hair reduces stress and will hopefully let me live long enough to embrace dementia. :wacko:

Edited by Bud the Baker

As Terry Pratchett once said, (paraphrasing here) the best thing about Alzheimer's is that half the time you don't know you have it.

Aye, it's the people around you who suffer most from it.

Horrible, horrible, thing, wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Only 16 days...........

71ARU1vlEsL._SL1200_.jpg

Merging psychedelia with the more laid-back approach heard on Workingman s Dead and American Beauty, by 1971 the Dead were arguably at their live peak, turning out a huge number of top-quality sets of remarkable length. Thankfully, several of these were captured for FM radio broadcast, and find them tackling material from the length of their career to date, much of which had not appeared on studio albums. No fewer than seven classic performances are presented in this mammoth box set, together with background notes and images.The entire original KSAN, KQRS, WEBN, KSFX, WNEW & KADI FM Broadcasts. Covering performances from Seven Incredible 1971 shows at The Fillmore West, Northtrop Auditorium, Taft Auditorium, Harding Theater, Felt Forum, Fox Theater and Winterland. 21 clamshell cd box set. 235 tracks.

Who' believe life could get so good - far out man!