Jump to content

shull

Sevco /Celtic We Can Do Without Them

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

So there are clubs in those countries who have died then had a tribute act replace them with the respective football authorities pretending they didn't die? 

 

Who'd have thunk it?

Thats not what I said but there are many who have had problems through action taken against them for their violations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Thats not what I said but there are many who have had problems through action taken against them for their violations. 

But you offer no opinion nor seem to care about whether such Scottish violations should be dealt with for the sake of an honest game, a level playing field?

 

You seem completely at ease with the cheating.  I could say, surprisingly...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, antrin said:

But you offer no opinion nor seem to care about whether such Scottish violations should be dealt with for the sake of an honest game, a level playing field?

 

You seem completely at ease with the cheating.  I could say, surprisingly...

I'm not at ease with it at all Antrin. I think that a number of mistakes were made regarding the actions or lack of them by the footballing authorities. But.. Being pragmatic though it's time to move on. Not forget. 

I was doing some work in Moscow at the height of the Rangers story breaking. I met a guy who authored books on European Football. He was fascinated and asked if I could keep him up to date. I declined. 

Similar things have taken place in other countries in the professional game. Not edifying. Better that it had never happened. 

Edited by St.Ricky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Better all round if the new Club had been dealt with correctly and told to feck off .. 

All those supporting these two Clubs , Sevco and Celtic are complicit with the continuing sectarianism , bigotry and cheating . They lap up the winning and do nothing to halt the hatred .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shull said:

Better all round if the new Club had been dealt with correctly and told to feck off .. 

All those supporting these two Clubs , Sevco and Celtic are complicit with the continuing sectarianism , bigotry and cheating . They lap up the winning and do nothing to halt the hatred .

 

🙈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

No sensible person could condone this type of behaviour, whatever their allegencies. 

You love sevco and celtic .

You condone their sectarianism and bigotry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

No sensible person could condone this type of behaviour, whatever their allegencies. 

I repeat. No sensible person could condone this type of behaviour, whatever their allegencies. Its simply unacceptable. The police have made arrests. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Ian Archer said almost 50 years ago, about the now dead club...

"This has to be said about Rangers, as a Scottish Football club they are a permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace. This country would be a better place if Rangers did not exist." 

shame that the new club inherited and rejoiced in that ‘tradition’.  :(

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

 

 

Gordon Scott and the St Mirren Board of Directors absolutely love them as does Ricky. 

The St Mirren children got booted out their Family Stand for these vile scum. 

Football is corrupt and fecked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2019 at 8:49 AM, shull said:

Welcome to Scottish Football 2019/20 Season.

Celtic & Sevco need to be removed.

Image

I hope that Celtic take action. Nothing wrong with having their roots in the Irish immigrant population but this is not acceptable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

I hope that Celtic take action. Nothing wrong with having their roots in the Irish immigrant population but this is not acceptable.

Be far better if the SPFL took action...…………….. simple , any of this crap from Celtic or the bile the Sevco supporters sang yesterday and any other game, automatic 3-0 loss..... that would halt their 9 in a row or their phoenix for the ashes pish 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Be far better if the SPFL took action...…………….. simple , any of this crap from Celtic or the bile the Sevco supporters sang yesterday and any other game, automatic 3-0 loss..... that would halt their 9 in a row or their phoenix for the ashes pish 

The Authorities love Celtic and Sevco. 

They will do nothing to harm them. 

They are on the gravy train. 

Diddy Clubs and their fans can solve the problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, shull said:

The Authorities love Celtic and Sevco. 

They will do nothing to harm them. 

They are on the gravy train. 

Diddy Clubs and their fans can solve the problem. 

Yes, but its self harm because the SPFL do feck all to support the other 40 clubs

 

The SPFL is on no gravy train, they are so short sighted with the bigots, plastic pitches, and our standing in Europe.

Takes one brave guy , set out what's acceptable. 20 Falkirk fans get more coverage than 15000 bigots at Parkhead

 

Press to blame as well

Edited by DougJamie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Yes, but its self harm because the SPFL do feck all to support the other 40 clubs

 

The SPFL is on no gravy train, they are so short sighted with the bigots, plastic pitches, and our standing in Europe.

Takes one brave guy , set out what's acceptable. 20 Falkirk fans get more coverage than 15000 bigots at Parkhead

 

Press to blame as well

Better talking to a chimp. 

What   a mish mash of shite you talk. 

Back to your village.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shull said:

Better talking to a chimp. 

What   a mish mash of shite you talk. 

Back to your village.  

You're the one who is incapable of debate without slander- no wonder you are always on here, you must also be a shite hire  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

You're the one who is incapable of debate without slander- no wonder you are always on here, you must also be a shite hire  

You are incapable of an original thought and English ye trolling imbecile. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shull said:

You are incapable of an original thought and English ye trolling imbecile. 

Considering that 99% of your posts spout the same shite that's funny

I would say - say that to my face..... but you need a step ladder ya ugly wee goblin :bag 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...