Jump to content

shull

Sevco /Celtic We Can Do Without Them

Recommended Posts


3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Only for people who continually think about them. :byebye

That's not you then as thinking is not something you do often. Your approach seems to be to type first, type often and regurgitate often. Apart from that you are quite amusing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

That's not you then as thinking is not something you do often. Your approach seems to be to type first, type often and regurgitate often. Apart from that you are quite amusing.

Coming from the captain of the dim quiz team that's quality irony. :lol:

#oldtroll

Edited by faraway saint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, shull said:

Hopefully a double humping of the sectarian vermin tomorrow and the same again on Sunday when both Hearts and Aberdeen triumph over evil. 

Is there any way in which you might see this differently regarding Europe. 

As for the games on Sunday then may the best teams win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Is there any way in which you might see this differently regarding Europe. 

As for the games on Sunday then may the best teams win. 

If the first sentence is a question then naw. I hope they both get leathered and humiliated. 

As for Sunday, the fecking same as Europe please. 

Thanks for asking though, if you are. 

Even though you probably knew my answer anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

What a man. Certainly can't say that you lack conviction. 

He's only stating fact tbf. Liquidation is the key word.

Just like the scum who bought Clydebank and eventually called themselves Airdrieonians (after being Airdrie United). That club died years ago. Not the same team. Not the same history. It's not purely a dig at the blue zombies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

He's only stating fact tbf. Liquidation is the key word.

Just like the scum who bought Clydebank and eventually called themselves Airdrieonians (after being Airdrie United). That club died years ago. Not the same team. Not the same history. It's not purely a dig at the blue zombies.

Most of us find the decision by the football authorities baffling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SHUT THE FECK UP MURDO MACLEOD. 

Oh the irony. 

Murdo squealed about the amount of money Leipzig are spending compared to Celtic's Budget which will make it tough for his Hoops. 

Hey Murdo, why do you think nobody apart from the Sectarian Duo have won the Top League since 1985 ? 

I think he has had a dunt on the nut. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shull said:

SHUT THE FECK UP MURDO MACLEOD. 

Oh the irony. 

Murdo squealed about the amount of money Leipzig are spending compared to Celtic's Budget which will make it tough for his Hoops. 

Hey Murdo, why do you think nobody apart from the Sectarian Duo have won the Top League since 1985 ? 

I think he has had a dunt on the nut. 

This just a few weeks after Jim Craig spouted the same shite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...