Sign in to follow this  
pozbaird

Alex Smith

Indeed. I think it’s really funny. I simply never noticed. :lol:

Yeh, it’s really funny

My sides are splitting

St Mirren legend no other words can describe the great man. I remember we had a mid week game against Aberdeen we played some of the best football I have ever seen from us. There you go only remember the good times under Alex. Bloody he'll we went to Mechlin is it called ? Got a draw they went on to win the European Cup Winners Cup. Magic times. 

1 minute ago, bud77 said:

What would other think of a round of applause in the 87th minute of the home game against falkirk ? Just to show our appreciation for 1987

Would it not be better getting him  on the pitch at half time for a short interview and giving him a gift to thank him for 1987 and wishing him a fond ta ta. :byebye

On 09/04/2018 at 7:09 PM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

St Mirren legend no other words can describe the great man. I remember we had a mid week game against Aberdeen we played some of the best football I have ever seen from us. There you go only remember the good times under Alex. Bloody he'll we went to Mechlin is it called ? Got a draw they went on to win the European Cup Winners Cup. Magic times. 

KV Mechelen, who have been relegated this season by a goal difference margin of 1. Their 2-0 lead (and eventual win) over Waasland-Beveren looked to be enough, but Eupen had other ideas and scored 4 goals with only 17 minutes left to defeat Mouscron 4-0 and send Mechelen down. Super sub Yuta Toyokawa netted a hat trick for Eupen that day.

25 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

KV Mechelen, who have been relegated this season by a goal difference margin of 1. Their 2-0 lead (and eventual win) over Waasland-Beveren looked to be enough, but Eupen had other ideas and scored 4 goals with only 17 minutes left to defeat Mouscron 4-0 and send Mechelen down. Super sub Yuta Toyokawa netted a hat trick for Eupen that day.

Aye but they are not about to b fked over Brexit!!!

Edited by DougJamie