The Sin Bin World Cup Thread

faraway saint

33 minutes ago, munoz said:

Sweden to win on Penalties 

Croatia win .

Sweden v England game will be tight IMO.

As usual an early goal would see an open game with a better spectacle for the viewers.

I'd drop Sterling, bring in Rashford although Rashford was disappointing in the reserve game against Belgium.

Still think he offers more as Sterling has been poor for England for quite a while. 

A few chores for me to do before settling down for football, tennis and more football.....................with a few refreshments thrown in for good measure. 

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

As usual an early goal would see an open game with a better spectacle for the viewers.

I'd drop Sterling, bring in Rashford although Rashford was disappointing in the reserve game against Belgium.

Still think he offers more as Sterling has been poor for England for quite a while. 

A few chores for me to do before settling down for football, tennis and more football.....................with a few refreshments thrown in for good measure. 

Just you concentrate on the Tennis , Dan. 

I will be the soccer expert today. :byebye

2 hours ago, shull said:

Just you concentrate on the Tennis , Dan. 

I will be the soccer expert today. :byebye

I see somebody over in the other world cup thread is tipping France...................when they are already in the semi finals. :blink:

Think I'll wait till after the final before making my prediction. :lol:

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I see somebody over in the other world cup thread is tipping France...................when they are already in the semi finals. :blink:

Think I'll wait till after the final before making my prediction. :lol:

No need to wait. 

England will win the World Cup. 

Just now, helpmaboab said:

Bullshit! Only one team in it. Could easily be 3-0 England. England have been good and a little unlucky.

The dif between this and watching Brazil is the skill level. The Brazilians look like they have velcro on their boots and they move about 10% quicker and look like the are as hungry as feck and will run through a brick wall to score. No fecking around from them. Sure they list, that is the injustice of the game at times. Anyway, it will be a huge injustice if England don't emerge victorious from this encounter.

Could be a game of two halves. Doubt it. Let's see.

^^^^^^^^^ No idea. :lol:

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Another pish poor performance from Sterling, Southgate obviously like him.

Hook him, Rashford on, he'll terrorise this defence. 

Just now, helpmaboab said:

You are only as good as they other team let you be. England have been very good. You don't half talk shite at times, on here acting like a fecking know it all. 

England still going on with it. That's how football should be played, feck this sitting back holding onto a lead bullshit. This could go to 4-0 easily. Fara you give us all the shits. Feck off ya scunner.

^^^^^^^ Oh dear. :lol: