Olive Branch Thread

Deekthebuddie

A few of us have had a bit of a falling out on here, and as we are all supporters of the same team, we shouldn't be falling out with each other, and should reserve out loathing to the Morton fans.   So I suggest, anyone you have had a beef with, let it go,say hi and maybe even share some opinions on the new season(without getting into an argument) We are St.Mirren supporters and should be uniting to help push our team forward. Excuse any mistakes as still trying to get used to my new phone

6 minutes ago, Deekthebuddie said:

A few of us have had a bit of a falling out on here, and as we are all supporters of the same team, we shouldn't be falling out with each other, and should reserve out loathing to the Morton fans.   So I suggest, anyone you have had a beef with, let it go,say hi and maybe even share some opinions on the new season(without getting into an argument) We are St.Mirren supporters and should be uniting to help push our team forward. Excuse any mistakes as still trying to get used to my new phone

Away and feck yourself..........................:lol:

Mind and pack your boxing gloves. [emoji14]

Ha, it’s a 3 match tour he’s doing

Arbroath to ‘sort out’ Faraway ( home win )

Paisley to ‘sort out’ Happy go lucky ( points decision - home win )

Leeds to ‘sort out’ me ( Be tired and bruised by then but still away win ) [emoji3]

18 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Ha, it’s a 3 match tour he’s doing

Arbroath to ‘sort out’ Faraway ( home win )

Paisley to ‘sort out’ Happy go lucky ( points decision - home win )

Leeds to ‘sort out’ me ( Be tired and bruised by then but still away win ) emoji3.png

Happy go lucky .... is he no from Greenock.  :rolleyes:

Ok that's 2 totally stupid threads you have started:wacko:

Trying reading Rickys threads which may be many but actually are not self absorbed drivel that you engage in......

Are you real ? Or just another newbee trying to hack the forum.......

I have fallen out and in and out with most genuine posters, big deal, its part of debate........................

You want an Olive Branch, make a private message to whoever you are falling out with 

Stop boring us with your totally cack threads

Edited by DougJamie

4 hours ago, helpmaboab said:

Why don't you......................go and........................................................support Arbroath

You wouldn't be missed.....honest.  :byebye

Ok.............thanks...................although....................you're..................a...................fanny....................so...............why....................would....................I....................or..................anyone....................else......................listen.......................to........................you? :byebye