Latest Scores

shull

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Copenhagen 1-1 Man City, Ederson makes a feck up and from nowhere it's all square.

35 mins. 

Copenhagen 1-2 City, slice of luck and a nice finish gives City the lead at half time.

Copenhagen will be pissed off after, fortunately, getting back into the game, 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Copenhagen 1-2 City, slice of luck and a nice finish gives City the lead at half time.

Copenhagen will be pissed off after, fortunately, getting back into the game, 

Copenhagen 1-3 City, great play between De Bruyne and Foden with the wee fella slamming in the 3rd and ending the competition for the Danes. 

Quarter finals for City.

What a match tonight's Championship game was!

A superb goal by Raith Rovers' Captain Scott Brown and just as superb a save by his goalkeeper Kevin Dabrowski to get all three points.

Raith Rovers got a bit of luck with their first goal with Zak Rudden being slightly offside but those are the things that sometimes go for you and sometimes go against you.

Edited by BigYardsAndBasher

Also, respect to our former Manager Ian Murray.  I personally felt it was a bit early in his career to come to us but he is clearly an intelligent guy, speaks very well and has a good footballing brain.

I was at the last match he managed with us and was disgusted at the abuse, some of it very personal, that he received that day at Dumbarton.  I wouldn't want nor expect that kind of abuse at my workplace and Managers and players are human beings just like the rest of us.

"that" not "the".

30 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

What a match tonight's Championship game was!

A superb goal by Raith Rovers' Captain Scott Brown and just as superb a save by his goalkeeper Kevin Dabrowski to get all three points.

Raith Rovers got a bit of luck with their first goal with Zak Rudden being slightly offside but those are the things that sometimes go for you and sometimes go against you.

Brilliant match and great atmosphere.

Also, well done Ian Murray.

29 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

Also, respect to our former Manager Ian Murray.  I personally felt it was a bit early in his career to come to us but he is clearly an intelligent guy, speaks very well and has a good footballing brain.

I was at the last match he managed with us and was disgusted at the abuse, some of it very personal, that he received that day at Dumbarton.  I wouldn't want nor expect that kind of abuse at my workplace and Managers and players are human beings just like the rest of us.

You should be free from the Sin Bin.

No reason whatsoever to keep you in here. In fact, neither you or me deserved to be sent here in the first place.

I have sent a message to the Moderator of the Forum.

Good luck.

1 hour ago, shull said:

You should be free from the Sin Bin.

No reason whatsoever to keep you in here. In fact, neither you or me deserved to be sent here in the first place.

I have sent a message to the Moderator of the Forum.

Good luck.

Thank you, Shull.  I'd give you a like but I'm all out of them.

You are correctly back posting in the main forum.  Unfortunately I feel because of he who can't be named, I'll be in here for a while.  It's a shame really.

27 minutes ago, div said:

You know we can see your IP addresses, right?

The whole problem has been some folk thinking BIGYARDSANDBASHER was my alias which is wrong and you have been requested to confirm this for many months  . This caused others to troll which moderation missed.

12 hours ago, shull said:

The whole problem has been some folk thinking BIGYARDSANDBASHER was my alias which is wrong and you have been requested to confirm this for many months  . This caused others to troll which moderation missed.

The sad thing is, I was thinking of paying for the subscription to this website just before I was put in the sin bin.  Then a guy I know through a mutual Buddie was looking for recommendations for companies that created websites. I told him the webmaster on here does that but when I explained he didn't seem to know the difference between your IP address and mine, he laughed and politely declined the recommendation.  No skin off my nose at the end or the day.

5 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

The sad thing is, I was thinking of paying for the subscription to this website just before I was put in the sin bin.  Then a guy I know through a mutual Buddie was looking for recommendations for companies that created websites. I told him the webmaster on here does that but when I explained he didn't seem to know the difference between your IP address and mine, he laughed and politely declined the recommendation.  No skin off my nose at the end or the day.

The sad thing for me is that @div still maintains this website despite all the nonsense and chaos that comes with running this service. 
It’s been around for a long time in different guises. It’s a shadow of its former glory.
He’s kept the lights on when it’s probably not worth the hassle, time and money anymore. At one time I’m sure it was a pleasant hobby for him but now it’s just torture for him.

To suggest he doesn’t know what he is talking about when it comes to website design, operations and internet protocols is frankly laughable but I know that he won’t take any advice from your good self. 

Look forward to your Buddie to set up an amazing replacement for BAWA. 

I’m sure @div would gladly do a deal on the domain name. 

9 minutes ago, Albanian Buddy said:

The sad thing for me is that @div still maintains this website despite all the nonsense and chaos that comes with running this service. 
It’s been around for a long time in different guises. It’s a shadow of its former glory.
He’s kept the lights on when it’s probably not worth the hassle, time and money anymore. At one time I’m sure it was a pleasant hobby for him but now it’s just torture for him.

To suggest he doesn’t know what he is talking about when it comes to website design, operations and internet protocols is frankly laughable but I know that he won’t take any advice from your good self. 

Look forward to your Buddie to set up an amazing replacement for BAWA. 

I’m sure @div would gladly do a deal on the domain name. 

Of course, I never said or suggested any of that...

I couldn't possibly comment on Div's website construction skills as I've never asked him for help.  Also, it wasn't my "Buddie" but a we do have a mutual friend in common.  He isn't a St. Mirren supporter so would have no reason to set up a replacement for this website.  I believe it was charity related.

All I told the chap was that Div didn't seem to know that Shull and I have different IP addresses otherwise he'd have told people like you and your "friend" that we're not the same person.

As I said,  I'm not prepared to comment on Div's website construction skills but I will say that you seem to have difficulty with reading.

1 minute ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

I will say that you seem to have difficulty with reading.

You are 100% correct. I do have great difficulty reading any of your posts. 😜 

Perhaps I misunderstood your post but given it’s late I may have missed the point you’re making. 
From the brief exchange I read on this thread it was suggested that your alias shared an IP address with another alias and you seem to deny that. Maybe I have misunderstood that statement. If so apologies. Goodnight and sweet dreams.