Latest Scores

shull

30 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Brilliant atmosphere, even on the telly, at the Sunderland v Newcastle game.

Every time a Sunderland player clatters into a Newcastle player the Sunderland fans go wild.

Brilliant. :lol:

Sunderland 0-1 Newcastle, OG but deserved lead for Newcastle.

Plenty of tough tackles flying in from Sunderland but Newcastle are the better side by some distance. 

35 mins. 

3 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Yeah reminds nds me of when we take on the ugly sisters, Newcastle should clearly win but you never know!

While it's close, 0-1, Sunderland have some hope but I fear it'll not stay at only the one for Newcastle. :rolleyes:

I will be surprised if Sunderland end up with 11 men ion the park right enough, although the ref has been lenient so far. 

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

While it's close, 0-1, Sunderland have some hope but I fear it'll not stay at only the one for Newcastle. :rolleyes:

I will be surprised if Sunderland end up with 11 men on the park right enough, although the ref has been lenient so far. 

Christ, you don't get long to edit any posts in here, @div, could this be sorted? 

1 minute ago, StanleySaint said:

3 nil Ballard made an idiotic challenge for the pen, game deffo over now.

Individual errors, sound familiar, resulted in the 3 goals although, apart from a brief few efforts the result was never really in doubt.

Different class, as it should be with the money spent, in too many areas and it's a deserved victory for Newcastle.

Just caught the last 20 mins of the Arsenal v Liverpool game, brilliant stuff, end to end with Arsenal missing lots of chances.

I was bemused when Arsenal signed Havertz as he's never a 20 goal a season forward.

Get's into lots of good positions and lets them down time after time.

0-0 half time. 

Goals are guaranteed in the 2nd half. :wink: