Decade Ends. Thoughts & Memories, Good & Bad.

shull

Standout fantastic memory - 17th March 2013. 

Best Manager - Danny Lennon. 

Best Captain - Jim Goodwin 

Best Goal - Newtonnnnnnn

Best Strip - 2012 /2013

Worst Strip - Most others in the decade including this Season's. 

Layabout player - Alan Pockets Gow 

Best Forumster - Elvis

Pish Forumsters - SPS (WEE ISA), Dougjamie, New Bluto, Wilbur (who loves me), FTOF, Eric, Jobbee and many more. 

Best Goal Celebrations - All 3 at Hampden on March 2013.

Cnut moment - 2010 LC Final. 

Beautiful and Mind Cleansing moment. - Day that I decided not to renew my Season Ticket. 

FEEL FREE TO USE THESE CATEGORIES OR ADD YOUR OWN FOR THE DECADE. 

Archie Gemmels goal against Netherlands (Holland), here comes faraway with his comment 😂 

Reaching Two world cups in the 80's

Love street being a fortress

87 Scottish cup win

Lavetty making his debut

Going to Parkhead and not conceding 7 goals

Andy D for 1st goalscorer many a Saturday

League Cup 2013

Ps

Shull started it by mentioning stuff from the last decade

Highlight : the ongoing strength of div's outstanding B&W Army website that provided St Mirren fans with a brilliant platform to discuss St Mirren stuff, good and bad.

Lowlight : The destruction of this once-great website by a tiny handful of pitiful no-life, attention-seeking, multi-identity wallopers who have trolled and bullied their way through the last umpteen years and killed off any reasonable discussions.

Hey, I'm not bitter !!

28 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Highlight : the ongoing strength of div's outstanding B&W Army website that provided St Mirren fans with a brilliant platform to discuss St Mirren stuff, good and bad.

Lowlight : The destruction of this once-great website by a tiny handful of pitiful no-life, attention-seeking, multi-identity wallopers who have trolled and bullied their way through the last umpteen years and killed off any reasonable discussions.

Hey, I'm not bitter !!

TBH you spend the majority of your time chasing Shull around the forum.

I just had a look at your last few months of posts, reasonable discussions? :lol:

Mostly trolling. :byebye

43 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Hey, I'm not bitter !!

Are you proposing to me, honey ?  :heart

15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I just had a look at your last few months of posts, reasonable discussions? :lol:

Mostly trolling. :byebye

My wee pet wilbur, seems to have missed outstanding debate from Crybaby ( slarti),  Bazzzzzzzzzzzy, Oaky and a few more.

31 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Interesting "observation". I couldn't give a flying f*ck about shull. All I know about him is that he posts nothing but drivel and negativity. I don't read any of his shite posts because I've had that schizophrenic moron on "IGNORE" for months so what have you observed me chasing ?

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

Interesting "observation". I couldn't give a flying f*ck about shull. All I know about him is that he posts nothing but drivel and negativity. I don't read any of his shite posts because I've had that schizophrenic moron on "IGNORE" for months so what have you observed me chasing ?

You mention him in a very high percentage of your posts.

Aye, you maybe don't read his shite but you can't stop taking about him.

I could quote PLENTY of posts to back this up but I think you know I'm right. 

3 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Absolutely jaked out of his mind on Buckfast. :lol:

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You mention him in a very high percentage of your posts.

Just like you (alone !) respond to a very high percentage of my posts, you cheeky wee obsessive !!!! Does shull really need an apologist ? I think he revels in being a cock.

I also think I can confidently put you on "IGNORE" as well without fretting that I might miss out on some intelligent debate at any time in the future.

Please feel free to reciprocate. Go and be someone else's stalker.

3 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Just like you (alone !) respond to a very high percentage of my posts, you cheeky wee obsessive !!!! Does shull really need an apologist ? I think he revels in being a cock.

I also think I can confidently put you on "IGNORE" as well without fretting that I might miss out on some intelligent debate at any time in the future.

The Jakey has probably pished his pants now.

Get tae yir bed ye trumpet

5 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Put everyone on ignore, knock yourself out. :byebye

You should be very happy. :lol:

Oh look, a promising thread on BAWA being utterly derailed by twattery. Yeah, I was surprised as well. 

Anyway, some quite remarkable lows and highs this decade.

2010 saw two of them within the space of a few days: losing that LC final, followed by pumping Celtic a few days later. Those few days were supporting St Mirren FC in microcosm.

The decade has been dominated by relegation battles, almost regardless of which division we've been in. But those struggles make the glorious bits even more better.

Lows: series of poor managerial appointments. No need to list them, we all know what's gone on, but top of the list is the failure to replace Danny Lennon with a decent manager, which sparked a chain of events that we've barely recovered from to this day. 

Highs: League Cup Win, 2017/18, and the Great Escape. I'm not going to include last season as it was basically f**king agony and those playoffs gave me high blood pressure.

Also want to mention W7 as a high. They've raised the quality and quantity of our support and it's marvellous.

I tell you what, though: we've not had a boring season this decade. We've always got something to play for. I'm getting old, but a couple of seasons of top-flight mid-table mediocrity would be nice. 😜

48 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

Oh look, a promising thread on BAWA being utterly derailed by twattery. Yeah, I was surprised as well. 

Anyway, some quite remarkable lows and highs this decade.

2010 saw two of them within the space of a few days: losing that LC final, followed by pumping Celtic a few days later. Those few days were supporting St Mirren FC in microcosm.

The decade has been dominated by relegation battles, almost regardless of which division we've been in. But those struggles make the glorious bits even more better.

Lows: series of poor managerial appointments. No need to list them, we all know what's gone on, but top of the list is the failure to replace Danny Lennon with a decent manager, which sparked a chain of events that we've barely recovered from to this day. 

Highs: League Cup Win, 2017/18, and the Great Escape. I'm not going to include last season as it was basically f**king agony and those playoffs gave me high blood pressure.

Also want to mention W7 as a high. They've raised the quality and quantity of our support and it's marvellous.

I tell you what, though: we've not had a boring season this decade. We've always got something to play for. I'm getting old, but a couple of seasons of top-flight mid-table mediocrity would be nice. 😜

Excellent Post.

Thread now back on track after Wilbur.