Jim Goodwin Interviews Thread

shull

1 minute ago, Sidmirren said:

Toxic Titch the poisoned dwarf from Arbroath giving Shull the attention that he thinks Shull craves. Amazing when he has Shull on ignore. What an idiot.

The sad lonely fat arse from Cardonald switching aliases to spill his tedious bile.

Oh my, I'm so upset that I live in his head rent free. :lol:

15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The sad lonely fat arse from Cardonald switching aliases to spill his tedious bile.

Oh my, I'm so upset that I live in his head rent free. :lol:

As you follow Shull, Ricky , Sweeper and others round the forum abusing, trolling and belittling them. All the while you have them on ignore. 

How does that work Titch ?

1 minute ago, Sidmirren said:

As you follow Shull, Ricky , Sweeper and others round the forum abusing, trolling and belittling them. All the while you have them on ignore. 

Check out irony, it'll maybe surprise you. 

As you follow me around the forum it is amusing that you pour your tedious pish.

I have Shull and simple @Sweeper07 on ignore as Shull, that's you, mainly posts stuff that is tedious.

I have @Sweeper07 on ignore as he's trolling my posts with his pointless "confused" likes, which is hilarious as they don't matter one jot.

I do remove the ignore function for him when I see him quoted, to point and laugh as he, like you, are as simple as they come.

Now, run along, your lonely bed must be calling. :byebye

Sleep tight saddo. :1eye

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Check out irony, it'll maybe surprise you. 

As you follow me around the forum it is amusing that you pour your tedious pish.

I have Shull and simple @Sweeper07 on ignore as Shull, that's you, mainly posts stuff that is tedious.

I have @Sweeper07 on ignore as he's trolling my posts with his pointless "confused" likes, which is hilarious as they don't matter one jot.

I do remove the ignore function for him when I see him quoted, to point and laugh as he, like you, are as simple as they come.

Now, run along, your lonely bed must be calling. :byebye

Sleep tight saddo. :1eye

Jackanory 

Thanks for the bedtime story Titch 

:snore

12 hours ago, Sidmirren said:

Only his befuddled brain could answer that question. However. What titch fails to get is that the person belittled by his actions is..well…himself . That penny will never drop

Only his befuddled brain could answer that question. However. What titch fails to get is that the person belittled by his actions is..well…himself . That penny will never drop
To think that the moron has the affront to complain about others ruining threads! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

To think that the moron has the affront to complain about others ruining threads! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Oh, moron? :1eye

Where was I complaining about others ruining threads? :wacko:

Oh, I remember, you and baz, along with many others, aye, your a snake right enough. :lol:

Run along, you must be ready to tell us what a great supporter you are, all the way from your cave. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

Oh, moron? :1eye
Where was I complaining about others ruining threads? :wacko:
Oh, I remember, you and baz, along with many others, aye, your a snake right enough. [emoji38]
Run along, you must be ready to tell us what a great supporter you are, all the way from your cave. :byebye
I was talking ABOUT you. Not TO you. Twat.

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

It already exists.

It is called Black and White Army forum.

Like it. We are all here under sufferance then from King Titch the Freebies Man

Edited by Rascal