omid djalili and the jubilee

exiledfan

Sorry but his lack of humour tonight and crass jokes have just been disrespectful.

Thanking our 96 year old monarch for not attending parliament this week and attending tonight is just wrong. 

The comment about Mel Gibson getting it wrong also out of order. 

Sorry but his lack of humour tonight and crass jokes have just been disrespectful.
Thanking our 96 year old monarch for not attending parliament this week and attending tonight is just wrong. 
The comment about Mel Gibson getting it wrong also out of order. 

She laughed and waved to the crowd at that joke, obviously she's got a sense oh humour.

Not a Royalist at all & had hoped when Lizzie goes the whole ridiculous farce would finish but looking unlikely ? 
You just know the Platinum Jubilee shit Is gonna give us the Boak , sycophantic arse lickers sucking up hoping to get an invite to the next Garden party and lots of newsreel with street parties in Englandshire ( & Wishaw 😂) 🤮

Mind you , I’ll take the 2 days holiday 😉

Not a Royalist at all & had hoped when Lizzie goes the whole ridiculous farce would finish but looking unlikely ? 
You just know the Platinum Jubilee shit Is gonna give us the Boak , sycophantic arse lickers sucking up hoping to get an invite to the next Garden party and lots of newsreel with street parties in Englandshire ( & Wishaw [emoji23]) [emoji2961]
Mind you , I’ll take the 2 days holiday [emoji6]
I think it's only one extra day, the other is another existing holiday that's been moved for this year.

39 minutes ago, Slarti said:
56 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:
You just know the Platinum Jubilee shit Is gonna give us the Boak , sycophantic arse lickers sucking up hoping to get an invite to the next Garden party and lots of newsreel with street parties in Englandshire ( & Wishaw emoji23.png) emoji2961.png
Mind you , I’ll take the 2 days holiday emoji6.png

I think it's only one extra day, the other is another existing holiday that's been moved for this year.

Don’t care. I’ll take it anyway 👍😎