Pundits

DougJamie

Whilst i am delighted that Thommos tv career is flourishing his co hosts constantly annoy me... Michael Stewart cant ever comment on us without a tongue in cheek remark against Saints...tipped by a few pundits we would finish 12th i dont see us getting the credit we deserve...under Robbo we are 4th again ....12 games undefeated at home...only Scottish team to have beaten Celtic...last team to beat them at Parkhead .... not mention Robbo ability to transform wool into silk...Main is probably player of the season...OHara not far behind.. Strain and Baccus are quality.....gates up 18% ... one stand to OF....not 3 like Fakes...  Faddy yaps on about Well... Stewart Hearts... so Thommo be brave and announce us a top side... on off park Saints are going in right direction whilst bigger clubs flounder...

20 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Whilst i am delighted that Thommos tv career is flourishing his co hosts constantly annoy me... Michael Stewart cant ever comment on us without a tongue in cheek remark against Saints...tipped by a few pundits we would finish 12th i dont see us getting the credit we deserve...under Robbo we are 4th again ....12 games undefeated at home...only Scottish team to have beaten Celtic...last team to beat them at Parkhead .... not mention Robbo ability to transform wool into silk...Main is probably player of the season...OHara not far behind.. Strain and Baccus are quality.....gates up 18% ... one stand to OF....not 3 like Fakes...  Faddy yaps on about Well... Stewart Hearts... so Thommo be brave and announce us a top side... on off park Saints are going in right direction whilst bigger clubs flounder...

I actually remember this at the start of the season Tom English and Willie Miller talking us down saying we were in a battle to stay up. Willie Miller even last night showing how bitter he is. last laugh so far, is for us! 

Aberdeen I hope, go down, they have delusions of grandeur - truly believe they are something they will never be 

9 minutes ago, spankin_panda said:

I actually remember this at the start of the season Tom English and Willie Miller talking us down saying we were in a battle to stay up. Willie Miller even last night showing how bitter he is. last laugh so far, is for us! 

Aberdeen I hope, go down, they have delusions of grandeur - truly believe they are something they will never be 

Has Hibs 2013 written all over it for Dons.... Europe to relegation ...spineless and thinking to big to be concerned

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

cannae stand that Horse Faced Bint Leanne Crichton, she is a part time coach at Motherwell Ladies

yet is an expert on all levels of Scottish football, its either BBC Box Ticking or she has someone on the

inside at the Top of BBC Scotland

2 hours ago, spankin_panda said:

Aberdeen I hope, go down

Along with Motherwell, their fans seem to think they are a big club (when they're really just in the same bag as everyone outside the big 5) and I, personally, would find it hilarious if they went down

2 hours ago, spankin_panda said:

I remember Tom English having a go at our players for celebrating winning the play off against United... Where are you now Tom maybe if you take your head out the old firms arse cheeks you'll see we are still here and still celebrating 

35 minutes ago, renfrew156 said:

cannae stand that Horse Faced Bint Leanne Crichton, she is a part time coach at Motherwell Ladies

yet is an expert on all levels of Scottish football, its either BBC Box Ticking or she has someone on the

inside at the Top of BBC Scotland

Dont let the Trolls hear you say anything about female pundits..😄..Leanne was at the top of the womans game which is about equal to the Scouts under 11s... yes a big box ticked...just need non gender football to flourish....

35 minutes ago, Slarti said:

Along with Motherwell, their fans seem to think they are a big club (when they're really just in the same bag as everyone outside the big 5) and I, personally, would find it hilarious if they went down

Remember how long United and Hibs took to get back up....took us one season at a stroll... Yes Well bottom...Dons to lose to QP in play off...mind you Dons would lose a West of Scotland League one game these days..... 

20 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Dont let the Trolls hear you say anything about female pundits..😄..Leanne was at the top of the womans game which is about equal to the Scouts under 11s... yes a big box ticked...just need non gender football to flourish....

she is hammered on twitter all the time but does not give a flying fuck as she knows she is invulnerable to cancellation,

I can take  her in short bursts but sometimes they have her co-commentating and it is an excruciatingly painful listen

as she overpowers the commentator with her monotonous inane prattle.

1 minute ago, renfrew156 said:

she is hammered on twitter all the time but does not give a flying fuck as she knows she is invulnerable to cancellation,

I can take  her in short bursts but sometimes they have her co-commentating and it is an excruciatingly painful listen

as she overpowers the commentator with her monotonous inane prattle.

Sounds like my second wife