FAO The Northbank!

1 minute ago, W6er said:

🤣 Just the one account's more than enough for me! I take it you're going to the match tomorrow?! 🤩 

I managed to get out of covering the shift I was supposed to be doing for someone else on Saturday and I'm now doing an extra shift next week so I'll be there, in my usual season ticket seat!  I think there will be a very good atmosphere and I'm looking forward to it! :thumbsup

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

What is your season ticket number? 🤣🤣🤣

You had to "edit" this pish?!

You also made a right mess of my post as well!

I haven't read any posts where you asked other people for their season ticket number so why are you asking me to reveal mine to everyone who frequents this website?

At least I go to all of the home games and some away matches that I can afford and manage to go to: you'd rather stay in your house in your famous "Captain Sweatpants" and watch matches illegally and not contribute any money to the club you claim to support and Scottish Football.  Although I do suspect you're a fully paid subscriber to Rangers International Football Club TV.

22 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

You had to "edit" this pish?!

You also made a right mess of my post as well!

I haven't read any posts where you asked other people for their season ticket number so why are you asking me to reveal mine to everyone who frequents this website?

At least I go to all of the home games and some away matches that I can afford and manage to go to: you'd rather stay in your house in your famous "Captain Sweatpants" and watch matches illegally and not contribute any money to the club you claim to support and Scottish Football.  Although I do suspect you're a fully paid subscriber to Rangers International Football Club TV.

🤣🤣🤣

Shat it. 🤡

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

🤣🤣🤣

Shat it. 🤡

You shat in your favourite sweatpants?!  Oh no!  What will you wear tomorrow while lying down on your sofa?  Actually maybe you shouldn't answer that question, I don't want to put the whole forum off their breakfast. 🤢🤮

59 minutes ago, Albanian Buddy said:

I don’t understand why using VPN be considered “odd”?

This perhaps demonstrates a lack of  understanding of available encryption options to protect yourself online. 

You're correct, I'm certainly not au fait with the type of thing; I thought folk mostly used it to watch films and sports by disguising their real location, so as to circumvent regional streaming restrictions. 

You have to admit, it will come in handy to those who want to have various sock puppets on the forum. However, I'm not accusing you of being a sock puppet and I had no idea such accusations had been levelled at you before last night. I count dots (seats) in my spare time, so it would be ridiculous and hypocritical for me to give advice about how one should more fruitfully occupy their time, but if there really are folk who create sock puppets so that they can endorse posts made by their 'main' identity, presumably in a bid to 'win the day', then that is hysterically funny. 🤣 I would love to believe that's true. :) 

13 minutes ago, W6er said:

You're correct, I'm certainly not au fait with the type of thing; I thought folk mostly used it to watch films and sports by disguising their real location, so as to circumvent regional streaming restrictions. 

You have to admit, it will come in handy to those who want to have various sock puppets on the forum. However, I'm not accusing you of being a sock puppet and I had no idea such accusations had been levelled at you before last night. I count dots (seats) in my spare time, so it would be ridiculous and hypocritical for me to give advice about how one should more fruitfully occupy their time, but if there really are folk who create sock puppets so that they can endorse posts made by their 'main' identity, presumably in a bid to 'win the day', then that is hysterically funny. 🤣 I would love to believe that's true. :) 

Shull the sock puppet does have a nice ring to it. 🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Shull the sock puppet does have a nice ring to it. 🤣🤣🤣

If Shull does indeed operate sock puppets, I would suggest that would make him the puppeteer. Unless Shull is, in fact, @div's sock puppet! 🤣

37 minutes ago, W6er said:

Perhaps you should learn more about such technology before being critical of others “odd” behaviour in utilising it.

You would actually be surprised how easy it is for your personal identifiable information (PII) to be “exploited” through what you do every day with social media, public Wi-Fi, or just strolling down the street with Bluetooth enable devices, etc.

As for sock puppets. Here is Shull and one of his merry band of multiple aliases. 

IMG_1441.gif.e32ebe3563d3cde13d034713f8b102e1.gif

40 minutes ago, Albanian Buddy said:

Perhaps you should learn more about such technology before being critical of others “odd” behaviour in utilising it.

You would actually be surprised how easy it is for your personal identifiable information (PII) to be “exploited” through what you do every day with social media, public Wi-Fi, or just strolling down the street with Bluetooth enable devices, etc.

As for sock puppets. Here is Shull and one of his merry band of multiple aliases. 

IMG_1441.gif.e32ebe3563d3cde13d034713f8b102e1.gif

Fair point. 

I sometimes wonder if there are only about three regular users on this site! 🤣